Chapter 12

Song(s) of the Day: My Blood by Ellie Goulding

I Would Do Anything For You by Foster the People

Hyacinth's POV: 

We walked to Starbucks and ordered our food. Phil and Aisling ordered first and Dan and I talked while we waited for our turn.

"So, where should we go for our date tomorrow?" Dan asked.

"Hmm, I don't know. How about you give a me a proper tour of London? I haven't really gotten around to do it actually, I've been busy with work an other things." I responded. He nodded.

"Alright, we could do that." I smiled at him and it was our turn. We ordered our food and the guy in the cashier smiled at me and asked for my name. "Hyacinth." I responded.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady." He winked, I blushed a bit.

"Dan, thanks for asking. Be free to write that she isn't available as well. " Dan said, taking my hand and paying for our food. I was a bit shocked. So he was the jealousy type, huh? It kind of made me laugh the way he told him off, even if we weren't official yet. We sat on the table with Phil and Aisling.

"What was that about? So you guys are a couple?" Phil asked.

"No, not yet." Dan said. "We're trying to see where things are going." I said, elbowing Dan.

"What about you two?" I asked. They looked at each other and seemed kind of upset.

"Well, we want to be together, but the whole marrying thing is the problem. I'm meeting the guy tomorrow." Aisling said sadly. Phil rubbed her hand in a rotating motion with his thumb from the hand that was holding hers.

There was silence between us, nobody knew what to say, it was a difficult situation.

We heard our names and went to grab our food. The cashier guy looked at Dan then at me and looked at my latte. I made a confused face and we headed out. I was about to take a sip when Dan said, "What's that next to your name?"

I turned my cup and saw that there was a little blue sticky note with a number on it and a heart at the end, I cringed internally.

"That jerk still tried to make a move on you? You're not gonna use it are you?" he said, looking worried. I smirked, "I don't know, maybe I will. There's this guy who asked me out tomorrow, and it all depends if he treats me right." I teased.

"Then I shall try my best to be a proper gentleman." He played along, I smirked and crumbled the note and threw it away. He grabbed my hand and we all walked to their appartment.

The rest of the day we just played games like usual and after dinner, Aisling and I went home because she had that meeting and I had work.

"Wait, Hyacinth. I'll pick you up from work tomorrow." Dan said. I smiled. "Alright, see you then." I kissed his cheek and went home.

-----------------

I woke up, I was looking forward to our date tonight, I grabbed some short shorts and a mickey mouse tank top from DROP DEAD. I took a shower and put on clothes. I brushed my hair and let it go naturally wavy. I put on light make up since I would come back and get properly ready. I heard a pop!

Goodmorning love. I can't wait to see you later.

-Daniel James Howell

I smiled, who knew the Dan Howell could be this cheesy.

Me neither, hope you slept well last night.

-Hyacinth Guinivere Martinez