Chapter 15

Song(s) of the Day: Deathbeds by Bring Me the Horizon and Fire Escape by Foster the People

Hyacinth's POV:

I was already awake by the time we were landing. I was kind of excited to see my family but extremely worried of what would happen when I see my mom, will she look... dead? How is my sister and dad reacting to all of this? What will I do when I see her?

I got out, got my huge suitcase, called a cab and gave the driver the adress to my parent's home. It was really late, like almost 12 am. Dan would be up around 2 hours from now. I'll proably call him  later if I have time.

I grabbed my keys and opened the door, my dogs started barking like crazy. Soon enough, my  dad came dow to shut them up and saw me and smiled a bit. He came up to hug me.

"What are you doing here, daughter?" He always sounds so silly when speaking in english since it wasn't his first language.

"Hello daddy. I'm sorry, I had to come see mom, I can't leave her by herself or either of you for that matter. Not again. I needed to come back." I said.

"But your dream, you're life, Aisling..." my dad said.

"She's okay, my boss gave me some time off, he's the lead singer of Bring me the Horizon dad!" I let go and he told me to go to the couch and he would make some chocolate caliente so we could talk.

"So, umm, what's his name? Oliver Sky? Is your boss?" he said, sitting down and handing me my cup.

"Sykes, dad. He's my boss, I work at DROP DEAD, and it's awesome, I get payed fairly well, I'm really lucky. He made me manager. Dad, so many things have happenend! Aisling was going to be forced to get married by her parents... Oh! Guess what?" I asked, excitedly.

"What?" my dad smiled at my enthusiasm.

"Aisling comes from a rich family! I'm glad she was blessed enough to grow in a money-making household, but she was always alone, she said I was her best friend.... she encouraged me to come here. She told me that she knew how much it hurt to be left alone, I didn't want you guys to feel that way... I'm sorry for always being selfish, dad. I was always just thinking about myself and never payed attention to how my mom was feeling. I'm sorry, it's my fault she got to this point, I didn't tell her to take care of herself, when she was taking care of me..... I'm sorry, it's my fault." I started crying.

"It's not your fault, you couldn't help it, we had to help you get better, you couldn't control it, it just happenend. Don't blame yourself, I didn't pay attention either." he said.

"I'm sorry I ended up this way. I wish I could have fixed myself sooner, I wish I would've been able to control it, I'm just, so sorry this happenend."  I rested my head in my hands.

"I am sorry too, but I have faith your mother will wake up, she's a strong woman." he sighed and rubbed my shoulder while hugging me. We stayed like that for a while until he said,

"Okay, it's late. I still need to work and you need rest, you must be tired."

I nodded and hugged him an kissed his cheek and muttered a thank you, then got up and went to my room. I opened the room and it was exactly how I had left it, I looked around and breathed in the sent, it smelled like home. I went to the bed, sat down and took all of the contents inside my jean pockets out to put in the night stand. I felt Dan's key and smiled, thinking of him. I wanted to call but my voice might be a bit rusty from crying and I didn't want him to know I cried, so I decided against calling him.

I opened my suitcase to get some pijamas and saw an old teddy bear, and a note on top of it, I frowned, that wasn't mine. I opened the letter while taking the teddy bear and setting it on my lap. It was Dan's messy writing: He'll be with you in my absence, bring him back to me. I love you.