Chapter 18

Song(s) of the Day: Stomach Tied in Knots, With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear (acoustic) by Sleeping with Sirens

Dan's POV:

I was on the couch, sitting on my usual browsing position on youtube, when I saw that Pj aka 'I steal girlfriends away from my friends when they still have strong feelings towards them' guy, had posted a video. With Hyacinth! I felt furious and clicked on the video so hard, I though I was actually going to pierce a hole through my laptop. I started watching the video and felt an ache on my chest when I saw Hyacinth smiling and talking next to Pj.

I would be lying if I said I still didn't like her. Heck, I love her. I know, I know: "Dan, how can you still love her? She broke up with you a long time ago, she doesn't love you anymore and is in a happy relationship with your good friend Pj."

Well, I still do and when she spoke in the video, my heart filled with longing and rage that Pj was hugging her and calling her his 'special friend',

I was about to close my laptop and go have an overdose of maltesers when it suddenly hit me: Hyacinth is at Pj's appartment. In London. England. Where I live. Hyacinth is here! I kept watching and found out that she really was staying here, for her studies. I jumped up and looked accusingly at Phil.

"Phil?" I said, with a sad, and ready to be dissapointed look. He looked up at me confused and said

"Yes Dan?" I glared at him to intimidate him enough to make sure he wouldn't try to lie to me.

"Did you know that Hyacinth is here?" I said, trying hard to appear as intimidating as possible, apparently, it was working. Phil looked at me with wide and guilty eyes, then started to look everywhere except my eyes.

"Uhh....." he seemed like he was debating wether or not it would be okay to tell me. I grew impatient.

"Phil..." I semi-growled, surprising myself and Phil with the sound I didn't know I was capable of making.

"Okay, okay. Fine. I'll tell you. Yes. Hyacinth is here. She told Aisling a while ago that she was coming back, and Aisling told me. She's here, okay? Now stop looking at me like that, you're scaring me." he said.

I smiled, she really was here. I needed to confirm more answers though.

"Why is she staying here?" I asked, impatiantly excited instead of threatning now.

"Aisling said it was because she was transferred to the University of London." he said. So Pj told the truth, but what about her mom?

"What about her mom?" I asked. Phil shrugged.

"She didn't say." Okay, where is she though?

"Where is she staying? At the University? Is she coming back here? Where is she?" I asked, more impatient now. Phil got nervous and doubtful again.

"Well.. she's not staying here, or at the University..." Phil whispered.

"Then where, Phil?" I almost yelled.

"She's looking for a home." He said, still nervous, indicating he wasn't telling everything.

"But where is she now Phil? Don't tell me.... she's staying with Pj, isn't she? What about her things?" I said, dissapointed and upset at the realization that I really did loose her forever now if she was moving in with PJ.

"Umm, I don't if I should tell you... Oh God, what's the point in lying... you already now she's here... but Aisling said not to tell you...." he said.

"Spill out Phil!" I barked, making Phil flinch, surprising myself again, but I didn't change my exasperated expression.

"She's upstairs, grabbing her things! She's taking them to Pj's." he blurted.