Chapter 21- The End

Song(s) of the Day: Terrible Things by Mayday Parade, And the Snakes Start to Sing and Hospital for Souls by BMTH, Open Letter by The Amity Affliction, Waste by Foster the People, The Day I left the Womb by Escape the Fate and No Ordinary Love by Memphis Mayfire

(I know it's a lot of them, but I feel like they all fit this chapter and the story overall)

Nobody's POV:

"HYACINTH!" Aisling's scream pierced through all the noise around Piccadilly Circus. Everyone turned to see the moment when the bus screeched and a loud sound of metal hitting something hard happenend.

Aisling fell to the ground, her legs no longer being able to support her. She screamed out once more and Phil tried to help her up.

"Stop! Stop! Help Hyacinth! Phil help her!" Phil clumsily let go and walked to the street, pushing people that were already cricling around Hyacinth's body. Phil went up to her slowly and fell to his knees, getting wet with blood.

"Somebody call the ambulance!"

He held Hyacinth's head, she opened her eyes a bit and tried to focus on him. She smiled once more as a lonely tear went down her cheek. She tried to breathe once more but failed and chocked, spilling blood from her mouth as her head fell to the side.

Phil felt the wave of tears rush forward with all the fury of his soul and he pulled her up to hug her. He couldn't even scream, he couldn't do anything but hopelessly hug her. He didn't care he was staining himself with Hyacinth's blood. She was gone.

Dan's POV:

My phone rang next to me. Aisling and Phil had left a while ago, and I was left alone inside my room, to feel sad about myself. I set my bear down and grabbed the phone. It was Aisling. I hesitated but felt a sudden pain in my chest. It felt like I was having a heart attack and a warm tear fell down my cheek. I chocked on my own saliva, and then, as sudden as it came, it left. I answered.

"Yes?" I asked, with a raspy voice. She was crying. I suddenly panicked.

"What's wrong? What happenend?" I asked, alarmed. Please don't tell-

"Hyacinth. She-she..."

"She what?!" I asked, anxious.

"She ran through the middle of the street at Piccadilly and got h-hit by a bus. I called the a-ambulance. Head to the hospital!"she hung up. I dropped my phone and stood up.

Tears where rushing out now, I had blurry vision and punched the wall, making my knuckles bleed. As I saw the red liquid trail down my hand, I realized I had to calm myself and go to the hospital.

I grabbed my phone and keys and headed there.

---------------

I got there and went in and asked for Hyacinth, the nurse told me the floor number and I didn't wait for anything else, I ran up the stairs and down the hallway until I spotted Phil and Aisling, crying loudly in each other's arms. I knew then. I stopped in front of them and Phil turned to me.

His eyes said it all. That look told me my beloved hadn't made it. I stopped crying. My whole world came crashing down. My body felt heavy, it felt like all of the sudden, the whole weight of the world was on my shoulders. I stopped panting even though I felt exhausted. I couldn't breathe, I just stood there, in the middle of the hall. Phil came towards me and tried to rest his hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off. He said something but I couldn't hear him, I just turned to see Aisling. She was rocking back and forth and hugging herself, and just cried. I turned to Phil.