Chapter 9

IMPORTANT MESSAGE BELOW!

Song of the Day: Sway by The Kooks

Hyacinth's POV:

Pj looked at me, and I looked into his perfect green eyes. He led me to the bed, not letting go of my hand. It felt weird being inside Dan's room, specially when doing this type of dare, I felt bad. We sat down on the edge and he grabbed both of my hands, and looked into my eyes, he leaned in. His face was so close to mine, our noses were touching, I could feel his breath on my lips.

Right when our lips were about to touch, I pulled away. I couldn't do this. He was cute alright but I barely knew him. I know it was a dare, but I just couldn't, I would feel guilty with myself.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this, I just met you. I know it's a dare, but a kiss actually holds meaning to me." I said. He looked a bit upset but said, "It's alright, I know we did just meet, and this would make our new friendship weird, but when I first saw you, I thought you were pretty cute. I'm sorry I tried to kiss you without asking first, I don't know why I did it, maybe it was because of the dare, I'm sorry." he smiled sheepishly.

I smiled at him, "It's okay, I thought you were pretty cute too, but I want to get to know you, maybe we can be friends?" I suggested.

"I would absolutely love that, Miss Hyacinth." he said, changing his voice. I couldn't help but giggle at his comment. I kissed his cheek and the door swung open.

"7 minutes is up, get out of my room." said Dan. What was his problem? Maybe it was because we went into his room. I went out the door and Pj did the same. We sat in our places and Phil said, "Why are you blushing so hard, Pj? What did you guys do in there, I wonder?"

I rolled my eyes playfully and said, "It's late, Aisling and I should get going." I got up and looked at Aisling, who looked at Phil. "I don't want to leave yet." she pouted. "We have to go, I have work tomorrow and you have that lunch thing with your mom." She pouted even more and waved goodbye at Phil.

I kissed him goodbye and did the same to Chris and Pj, we were friends now, so why not. I turned to Dan akwardly and waved. I don't know our relationship right now, maybe he didn't hate me, but that didn't mean he considered me a friend, so I went against doing this since I wasn't sure.

I was in my room, putting my pj's on, which were just some short shorts made of sleepwear material and a t-shirt that fit me big. I was on tumblr until I went to sleep.

 ---------------------

I woke up early, feeling refreshed. The voice didn't bother me last night. I got my work jeans, and drop dead t-shirt and my white vans. I took a shower and sang along. I put my clothes on and brushed my hair, then I did a dutch braid. I put mascara on and made a cat eye with the liquid eyeliner. I put some lipstick as well and a bit of blush, just because.

I got out of my room and went to the kitchen to eat some cereal. I finished my cereal and was eating an apple when Aisling got out with only a towel on. She really needs to stop wearing just that.

"Hyacinth, I need help. I don't know what to wear to lunch with my mom, she'll probably judge me if I were anything she won't like. I need to appear appropiate but cute because what if I see Phil and- Oh." she put a hand on her mouth and went pink.

I smiled wide, almost choking on my apple and said, "I knew it! It was obvious you liked him since the moment you laid eyes on him! I told you he would be perfect for you!" She rolled her eyes.

"Fine, I like him. But he says he has a crush on somebody else already. I don't stand a chance. I bet she's blonde, tan, and has an amazing body. He would never like me, nobody likes gingers." she looked as of she was about to cry. I stood up and grabbed her hands.