Chapter 11

Song of the Day: On Your Side by New Gods

I woke up feeling the sun hit my eyes. I wonder why the heat hit me directly. I shifted trying to stretch only to realize that I couldn't move, because two arms were around me. I opened my eyes and looked up, it was Dan. We were in a sitting position outside in the balcony and Dan was hugging me close, his head resting on my head that was resting on his shoulder.

I blushed, thinking of what happenend yesterday. I couldn't believe I told him all about my depression and that I let him kiss me. What does this mean? Are we together, or...? I looked down at our legs, they were intertwined. I felt so at peace, I didn't want to move. Dan was really warm and cuddly. I moved my hands so I could feel his warm hand and I felt him move. He inhaled and rubbed his head on mine.

"Good morning love." His raspy 'just woke up' voice was to die for. My stomach fluttered at him calling me love. I felt my cheeks going warm again.

"Good morning. Umm, want some breakfast?" I was about to get up rapidly so he wouldn't see me blushing but he tightened his grip. "Let's stay like this for one more minute. You're so small and cuddly like a teddy bear."

I turned away, he was being so bold and it was making me blush, I was sure if he saw my face he would see my red cheeks even if my skin was dark and then he would probably tease me like we did with Phil.

Talking about Phil, I wonder if he was with Aisling all night. I should go and see.

"Hey, Dan. We should go and check your appartment, yeah?" he grunted and squeezed me tighter and buried his face in the nape of my neck.

"Fine. We should go get some Starbucks as well." I giggled, his talking was tickling my neck.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked, I could feel his smile.

"Stop, you're talking is tickling me." He laughed, making me laugh harder.

"Hmm, what if I do this." I felt his lips on my neck and I gulped and tensed up.

"Dan, what are you doing?" I turned around facing him, blushing hard. He smirked, "I couldn't help myself." I looked away, he was teasing me. "We should get going." I said.

"Okay, hey Hyacinth." I turned to face him, "Wha-" he pecked my lips, that sneeky little bastard.

"Dan, stop it. You're teasing me." Although, I don't necessarily hate it. I stood up and turned towards my room. He hugged me from behind and carried me.

"Sorry not sorry." He whispered in my ear. That cheeky little shit. I let him carry me to the living room.

"I'm gonna go and check on Aisling." He nodded and I went to her room, and knocked 3 times. Since I got no answer I opened the door and saw that she wasn't there and her bed was made. So she didn't get home yesterdy, huh?

I smirked and walked to the living room, "Dan, Aisling didn't get home yesterday, I wonder if she's at your appartment with you know who." He smirked and we headed to his appartment.

We opened the door and it was an absolute mess. There was red cups everywhere , as well as balloons, cake, food, plates and random pieces of clothing as well.

"I should probably start cleaning up." I said, "Don't worry about it, I'll do it later, maybe. Haha, Okay, maybe I won't, you can help." he laughed. Dan was so lazy, I rolled my eyes. He went to his room and I heard him yell.

"Seriously? Guys, why in my bed? Get out." I held my hand to my mouth trying not to laugh. Zoe and Alfie were coming out with messy hair and missing clothing items. I raised my eyebrows teasingly and said, "Well, some people were busy." Zoe and Alfie got red and sat on the couch trying to arrange themselves.