Chapter 4

Song of the Day: I'm Sorry About Yesterday by Fox Academy

Hyacinth's POV: 

My face was warm. Did I leave the curtains open? I never do that. Wait, this doesn't feel like my bed... and why do I smell pancakes?  I thought. I opened my eyes and jumped, sitting up. This wasn't my room, it was way too girly for my taste. I looked at my clothes. I had pink PJ's on. Who the hell changed my clothes?

Memories of yesterday came rushingvback. I groaned and looked at the night stand next to me. There was a glass of water and my clothes were folded, with my phone on top. I took the glass and gulped down all the water, my throat was dry.

I quickly got off the bed and almost tripped on my shoes resting at the floor. I checked my phone and saw that Aisling had sent me several texts and called 5 times. Somebody had replied to her saying they had found me and that I had whispered her name before passing out. They also told her that I had gotten a panic attack. I wondered how they knew what it was and who had texted her. Probably that Phil guy. 

I stripped from those pijamas who didn't belong to me. I was found by those guys named Dan and Phil. How do they have girl pijamas and this girly room? A girlfriend? I thought. I then remembered they said they would take me to a girl called Zoe's house. I needed to get out of here. Fast. I changed back to my clothes and looked at myself in a mirror that was sitting on a desk. There were so many deers around the room. I guess that Zoe girl loves deers. I tried to make myself presentable and checked the time on my phone, 10:15. With luck I could catch the subway that left at 10:30.

I texted Aisling:

Aisling, I'm sorry for not coming home yesterday, I'm on my way.

-Hyacinth

I opened the door and there was the two guys that found me watching TV on the couch, with their backs towards me. A small girl about my height that reminded me of a doll came out the kitchen and said, "Good, you've woken up. How about some breakfast?" she smiled, The two guys turned and looked at me expectantly. I stayed quiet and looked at the door and then at the floor, rubbing my arm nervously. "I'm sorry about yesterday, thank you for helping me. I'll be forever grateful. I-I'm sorry..." I didn't wait for a response or even looked at them for that matter. I ran to the door and down some stairs. 

I didn't look back and didn't stop running until I got out the building and saw the beach near. I knew where to go. I soon got to the right subway on time and got in. As I sat down panting I thought about all that had happenend. I couldn't believe I ran away, and after they helped me! I'm such an ungrateful person, I can never repay them now. I heard a pop and checked my phone.

I'm so glad you're okay Hyacinth I was worried! You have explaining to do!

-Aisling

I didn't answer. She was right. I would have to tell her about my depression. She's going to hate me now. She'll probably ask me to leave. What am I going to do then? God, why? I thought. Pathetic, blaming God for something you have created on your own. the voice told me. I plugged in my headphones in and put on Go to Hell for Heaven's Sake by Bring Me the Horizon. Oli's screaming filled my head, drowning out the voice. A pop interrupted him.

Umm, hello. I hope you don't mind I got your cell phone number. My name is Phil, I'm the guy that found you yesterday, the one with blue eyes. I just need to know you're okay. Why did you run away? Are you okay? I'm sorry if we scared you. Please answer me.

-unknown number

I couldn't believe this guy, taking the liberty to get my cellphone number. Well, he did help me out. I guess anybody else would just leave me there. I changed his name to Phil. I guess I do owe him an answer, it's the least I could do.