Little Boy Black

I laid on my bed flipping through a muggle motorbike magazine, smirking at the thought of my mother's face if I pulled up to the house in any of those, "filthy muggle contraptions

I laid on my bed flipping through a muggle motorbike magazine, smirking at the thought of my mother's face if I pulled up to the house in any of those, "filthy muggle contraptions."

I  blew some hair out of my face and I tossed the magazine on the floor and smirked up at the walls of my bedroom, which were lined with gryffindor banners and half naked muggle girls on motorbikes.

I heard a faint pop and groaned as I greeted the foul beast, "Hello Kreacher."

"Mistress requested the Disappointment's presence for dinner," Kreacher sneered before disappearing once more.

I sat up and walked out my bedroom, not even bothering to change out of the Jean's and white tee shirt I have on.

I reached the dining room to see my family all staring at me in irritability.

"Hello my lovely family, how are you all this evening?" I greeted sarcastically.

"Sirius Orion Black, would it kill you to present yourself with more class when we are at dinner?  Never mind you sit down, always the Disappointment.  Reggie take not of how disgraceful you're brother is acting, remember no classy man ever behave as such," Walburga Black Chatised.

I snorted as I took my seat muttering under my breath, "the most classy thing coming out of you is the shit from your arse..."

"What was that Son?"  Orion Black said staring down his eldest son.

"Nothing Father," I said quietly picking up my fork and starting to eat.

Regulus spoke up, "I would never act in such a way mother."

A look that was the closest to a smile that would ever appear on old Walburga Black's face arose as she looked at Regulus in admiration, "That is why you are such a good boy Regulus.  So unlike your brother, his only hope of being anything but a Disappointment, is his induction into the Dark Lord's army next summer."

I choked on my soup and started coughing and hacking.

"MANNER'S SIRIUS!"  Walburga Roared.

"Oh excuse me for almost dying woman!" I yelled back once I caught my breath, "Over my dead body, I will never join that man."

The table went awkwardly silent as Walburga stared her son down then in a Monotoned voice she ordered, "Orion, Regulus, leave us."

They stood up doing as told and left the room. 

Once it was just us Walburga stood up wand twirling in between two fingers, "Tell me Sirius do you want to die?"

I sat in place glaring up at her, "Do I want to die? No. Will I be willing to die for what's right?  Always."

Walburga hissed, "That blood traitor girl has poisoned your mind Sirius."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "What girl?"

Walburga scoffed, "Don't act like you don't know, Regulus has told me all about your... fondness for the girl.  The hand holding, the hugs, and the laughter.  You're completely smitten over a stupid Blood traitor child."

I stood up angrily, "Don't talk about her like that!  She's my best friend, Regulus doesn't know shit."

"He knows enough, she is your weakness son and any weakness must be eliminated, for your own protection of course,"Walburga said smiling evily.

I stared eye and eye with my Mother and muttered, "I will die before I let you lay a hand on her."

She tsks and says, "very well then CRUCIO!"

I crumple to the floor as the feeling of a thousand white hot needles stabs into my skin.  I scream in agony as she screams the curse over and over again, each time for powerful than the next. Then she rips out a knife she  had tucked away in her robes.  She crawls ontop of me making slice after slice all over my body until there wasn't a spot left to cut.

I laid flat on the floor bleeding and exhausted.  She smirked down at me in glee and wiped off her knife on her robes.

"Clean yourself up and go to bed," She order sauntering out of the room.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard her bedroom door close and I grabbed onto the table to pull myself up.

I dragged myself to the fireplace holding onto whatever was within reach to keep myself up.

Once I was standing in the fireplace I reached for a handful of floo powder and threw it down pronouncing my destination as clear as I could manage.

I felt myself engulfed in flames and then was twisted and turned until I reached my destination.  I collapsed onto the carpet as I landed almost crying in relief as I recognized my surroundings.

"Sirius?" I heard a quiet feminine voice questioned before two soft hands grabbed my face and brought it to look at them.

I met the familiar Hazel eyes looking at me in worry and she sat there with her hair down and dressed in a white silk nightgown.

"Hey Claws," I smiled weakily.

"Come on," she said wrapping one of my arms around her neck and heaving me up and towards the couch.

She laid me down and ran to the kitchen to grab something, when she returned she had a large bag with a healer emblem on the side.

She sat on the ground next to me with a towel and poured some potion over it.  Then she leaned over and started dabbing all the cuts with the towel.

I sighed in relief as I felt the cuts start to mend themselves up.

I looked over to see a troubled look on Anne's face.

"Knut for your thoughts?" I asked.

She smiled for a second before frowning again, "Was it her again?"

I frowned and nodded, "yes, but it's nothing I can't handle."

Anne huffs angrily, "Every time you say that,and every time it just gets worse."

I grabbed her shaking hand, "Calm down Anne, I won't be there much longer."

Her face softens and she puts a hand on my cheek, "I just dont like see you hurt Sirius.  You know you can move in with us, my parents won't mind.  James will probably pee his pants with excitement, you are more than welcome here."

"I can't leave Regulus, you know that,"  I said making her sigh and put her forehead against mine.

"What happened this time Sirius?" Anne asks pulling away and looking at me.

"She wanted me to join that group of blood purifiers, the Death Eaters.  She threatened you, and I told her she would touch you over my dead body.  I'm not gonna let them harm anyone else I care about, especially you Anne."

Anne stared at me curiously and I stared back at her.  My eye flicker all over her face until they finally reach her lips.  We both seem to move forward at the same time, our lips meeting in the middle.

I reach up tangling my fingers into her hair as I lay back onto the couch pulling her ontop of me. She digs her finger into my hair running her nails along my scalp making me moan in pleasure.  I run my hands down her sides and I use my tongue for force her mouth open to let me explore.  I reached her thighs and start to push up her nightgown to where her underwear was on full display.

All of a sudden the light flickered on making us shoot away from each other.  We both looked towards the staircase to see James staring at us with his jaw to the floor.

"We sit on that couch!"