You Two go to the Fair/Carnival

Guys:
Daniel Park- You had been hanging-out with Daniel when you first saw the poster for a carnival in town and decided to go. When you got there you saw they had a lot of games set up. Your eyes lit up and you began dragging Daniel to each one to try to win a prize.

Jay Hong- Jay had seen your eyes widen when you passed by a fair being held by a school and took you inside. He paid to get in and you two had fun looking at all the stands they had set up. Eating and playing some games were the highlight of your evening.

Vasco- You were relaxing after finishing your shift at your part-time job when Vasco came in to tell you about a carnival going on in town. He quickly put you on his back and ran out of the house towards the carnival. You spent most of your night happily watching Vasco be amazed by everything.

Jace Park- Jace took you to the carnival and while there you met Vasco and his date. You all hung out for a while before going your separate ways to enjoy what was being offered. By the end of the night you had both won several games and had an arm full of prizes.

Gun Jong- Gun wasn't planning on going anywhere that evening but you were bouncy and ready to do something. It was only once you found out about a fair that you decided you would go there and drag Gun along with you. You both had a good time despite Gun being tired. You even got to go on some of the rides they had set up and play the "Rope Ladder Climb". (Description at top of the page)

Goo Joon- You and Goo had been in another competitive mood when you decided to go to the carnival to get rid of it. All you did was play games and try to beat each other. As you played you both ended up crushing all the other competitors, and tying with having won five games each before running out of cash.

Eli Jang- Eli had a stand at the fair where he was giving haircuts. His line was long but when he finally caught a break the two of you took the time to enjoy what was around you. The first thing you did was ride the farris wheel.

Kouji- He thought it was dumb that you wanted to go to the fair, but he went with you anyway. You spent most of your time trying to get him to join you on rides or playing games. He eventually caved in at the end and the two of you wound up on every ride and playing every game at least twice.

Girls:
Crystal Choi- Crystal invites you to the fair not knowing you should be studying for finals instead. Once you get to the fair some people from school mention it to you and she tries to get you to go back home. You end up convincing her to stay and have fun instead of leaving. Both of you had a good time but she felt like a bad influence on you.

Zoe Park- You didn't know why Zoe was so excited to get to the carnival when it went on until midnight, but you still went with her. She tried to drag you to the Ferris wheel as fast as she could but you did not see a need to rush and just continued walking. You two got to go on everything and had hours to spare before the carnival closed. Most of that time was spent talking and eating. She ended up tiring herself out to the point where you carried her home.

Joy Hong- Joy was super excited to go to the carnival when it came to town. She had told you days ahead of time that you two would be going and when the day finally came you were there. You were both a little tired from modeling a few hours before, but that didn't stop you from running around and enjoying everything.

Mira Kim- Your school was holding a fair and you thought it would be fun to invite Mira to go with you. There were lots of games to play and you planned to impress her with your skills as well as possibly win her a prize.

Yui Kim- Resting at home after work was a nice break for you, but when Yui knocked on your door you knew it was over. She wanted to go to the fair and show up some other girl you didn't know. When you both got there Yui quickly learned you weren't good at any of the games there and you kept losing. The only prize you got was from a luck based game, but it had been fun to try. She said you were lucky to be so cute otherwise it would be embarrassing.