Stop

This oneshot was requested by The_real_slip, I'm sorry it took so long😞 I'm not sure if this was what you wanted, but I hope you enjoy it!! Thank you for your request❤️ To everyone else, remember that you can send me requests at any time❤️

-----

Rye's POV:

"Ohhhhh, Alex is maddddd." I jeered, laughing as his face turned bright red.

"Very funny Ryan." He said, trying to sound cheerful. But behind the camera, I could see his angry expression, and for some reason I found it hilarious.

"Oooo he IS mad." Jack laughed as he joined in. Alex's face turned even more red. "Don't join in Jack," Andy moaned. Jack laughed again, and the both of us continued to joke about Alex and the rest of the boys.

When we started joking about Robbie and Alex being together, Alex had had enough. 

"And that's it for today roadies, see you in the next vlog!!!!" He said sounding way TOO cheerful. He then turned off the expensive camera, set it down, and sprang at me. I gasped as my body hit the ground heavily with Alex's weight on top of mine. Then the punches came. It felt like a hammer striking me repeatedly in the face and chest. The pain was nothing I had ever felt before.

"I told you to stop." He growled before raising his arm to strike my chest again. I screamed in pain trying to push him off me until I had to give up, stunned by excruciating pain and exhausted from the effort. I lay there while he continued to punch me.

"STOP!!!! PLEASE!!!!" I pleaded, but still the punches came.

Then someone pulled him off me. His weight lifted off me, and I groaned, finally able to move again. I groggily blinked opened my eyes and winced in pain to meet the eyes of my savior.

Mikey.

As I looked into his eyes, I saw anger and worry. Mostly worry. But it was quickly overwhelmed with pain as Alex punched him in the face. I sat there struggling to sit up while he got punched in the face and in the chest. After what seemed like hours, Andy and Jack finally ran over and pulled Alex off Mikey. I heard whimpers of pain.

"Mikey!" I called, my voice cracking. I couldn't move. But I needed to know he was okay.

"Rye...." I heard murmured faintly. Andy came over and gently helped me up. I moaned, everything hurt so much. He helped me upstairs, step by step. It took so long, and every tiny movement caused another wave of horrible pain. The only thing that kept me going was that Brook was following close behind with Mikey, and I knew I wouldn't be able to talk to him until we reached the room where they were taking us. 

It took another 7 more minutes of pain before we reached the top of the stairs, and another 5 until we reached Mikey's room. Andy and Brook helped us down and told us they were going to check on Alex and Jack.

Mikey immediately curled up next to me when the door slammed shut. I put my arm around him, wincing in pain again. He noticed, and kissed my arm gently. I blushed, then groaned as yet again, I winced when my face started hurting. He smiled and started kissing all around my face, and I swear on my life, it didn't hurt as much. It was my turn to smile, I gently held his face with both my hands and kissed him all over his face, and he blushed too.

"You're adorable." I whispered. Then I proceeded to kiss him on the chest where I'd seen him get hit. He giggled and fidgeted, and I grinned, he was so adorable when he laughed.

"Thank you," I murmured into his ear. He laid his head on my chest.

"Any of the boys would have done the same." He said, but I felt him smile. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it gently, he squeezed back. Suddenly the door opened, and a guilty looking Alex stepped into the room.

"I'm so sorry!!!" He burst out, before properly looking at us. He smirked. "What's going on in here??" I saw Mikey blush, but I already knew that I was doing the same.

"You guys are so cute!" He squealed. "Andy!!!! Brook!!!! Jack!!!! Look!!!!! Rykey finally happened!!!!" We heard the three of them run as fast as they could. They grinned, and before we could even blink, Jack took a picture.

"Jack!!!" Mikey groaned while laughing. Jack smirked. "That's gonna go everywhere!!" The others nodded in agreement.

"Hey.... I'm really sorry...." Alex said. Me and Mikey both told him we were fine.

The boys fussed over us a bit more before leaving us to rest. The last thing I felt before I fell asleep was Mikey's gentle squeeze on my hand.