Soulmates- Part 3

Requested by Irishroadie, with the addition from The_real_slip.

Thank you both so much💕💕

So, Irishroadie 's idea was Andy finding his soulmate, but since this is Rykey oneshots.... I have to add some rykey so you'll see how well that went!!! (not very well in my opinion)

Since I based the oneshot off the comments, I recommend you have a look at them ^^^^

Also, for the purpose of the oneshot, and because I don't exactly know how old Alex is, I'm going to pretend he's Jack's age (although I'm pretty sure he's older) we're just gonna roll with it!

This is most probably going to be the last part of 'Soulmates' so I hope you enjoy it!!

💓💕💜💗💙EllsMc Roadtripp4lifee Ella23mono xcobbanxbeaumontx AngstyBreadCrumb xxfovvswifexx spoonfulofroadtrip artisticfowler Kiki917 WolfGirl2215 rykeyseavey jafnah1242 phanofroadtrip ChloeGuilfoyle youtubeloverxxxx💜💗💙💕💓

-rtandhrvyareamazing

********

3 years since Rye and Mikey found out they were soulmates.....

Andy's POV:

I slam my fist hard into the wall, but immediately regret it as I recoil back. Groaning quietly as I watch bruises appear on my knuckles, I sit down on my bed, burying my head in my hands.

It's been 5 months since we found out Brook and Jack were soulmates. They both had stunning emerald green eyes. On the day of Jack's birthday, we had barely stepped into the room when Jack's eyes had started turning, and they had been so happy and joyful. I had congratulated them and pretended to be happy, but inside; I was infuriated.

Jack hadn't needed to wait more than a few seconds, Brook had waited a couple months, and Rykey was already together. Why did I have to be the one that had to wait nearly five years now? Shouldn't I have found my soulmate by now?

'Rye would have been my soulmate if it wasn't for Mikey.' I thought bitterly as I remembered the moment they had found out. I'd been so happy for them because of my instincts to defend them. But now, all I felt was pure anger when I thought of all their happy smiles and images of them cuddling on the couch.

Without thinking, I raced into the hallway as I heard Mikey step out of his room, shutting the door behind him. As I walked stiffly toward him, he turned to me, and it just made me more angry as I saw his smile.