A True Brother

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in forever!!!!!

I've been busy with school, homework, and many other things that I have to do besides all of that. But this is what I've been working on through all of that.

First off, can I please start with saying I have ABSOLUTELY NO idea how I came up with this? 😂 The main emotional part of this, literally came to me in a dream (but that will be in part two)

I still wonder what kind of weird. messed up brain I have.

So, yes there will be a second part, and yes the more emotional "main" part will be there, but I'm just going to apologize first for making Rye's character how it is. I know he's nothing like that in real life, but for the sake of the story.... this is the only way it'll work out. Mikey's character also has a hard time, so I also apologize for that.

So, I hope you like it. I admit, it's weird because I've never done anything like it before, but I still hope you'll enjoy it.

💕❤️💜💙jqylinx spoonfulofroadtrip EllsMc Roadtripp4lifee ChloeGuilfoyle WolfGirl2215 jafnah1242 warmwyatt Tama162 Ella23mono @DanielismyQueen youtubeloverxxxx RealityLemon 💙💜❤️💕

-rtandhrvyareamazing

*********

I was an only child.

My mom raised me on her own, my dad having left just a short while after I had been born. For as long as I could have remembered, it was just us two, me and my mom. And everything was great. Sure, it was a bit lonely once in a while, when my mom would leave for work, or go cook dinner, but I loved everything how it had been.

That all changed when my mom decided to adopt my brother. She came to me one day, asking me if I'd like someone to play with, and even though I reminded her that I loved everything exactly how it was, she still decided that having a brother would do me good.

And so she went, to the orphanage. And as soon as she laid eyes on one specific little boy, she knew that it was meant to be, that he was meant to be given a home.

The workers insisted that he wasn't the right choice. They told her he'd had a horrible past, being abused by his parents, and they told her that he would never speak, never communicate with her. They said these things because they truly believed that he could never change, never be useful in life.

But she knew otherwise.

She knew that there would be struggles, and she knew that things could go wrong, but as soon as she walked up to him the little boy felt different feelings he'd never felt before.

Safe. Welcomed. And when he looked up at her, he saw her smile, and slowly reached out his hand to her. She took it gently, and the astonished workers gave her the papers to sign.