A Thousand Years

This oneshot is for the amazing xcobbanxbeaumontx❤ (btw, I see you changed your name😉)️ This is different from what I usually write but I hope you like it💕💕

As always, thank you to; Ella23mono, Esioule and WolfGirl2215💕💕 for voting on the previous oneshot.

-rtandhrvyareamazing

----------

Rye's POV:

"Okay. Yeah, of course. I love you too. I'll talk to you soon love." I said, hanging up. I'd just been talking to my boyfriend. We met on a dating site nearly 2 years ago, but we've never met in real life. He lives in Bristol, I'm from Somerset. We aren't that far away, but our studies keep us from meeting up.

On Text:

Me: I miss you

My Jedi Alien💕💕❤❤: We haven't even met yet😂😂😭😭 but I miss you too💕💕

Me: Next week?? ❤️

My Jedi Alien💕💕❤❤: I can't😔 I have something really important I can't miss...

Me:😢😢😢❤️

My Jedi Alien💕💕❤❤: We'll see each other soon babe❤️ I promise.

******

I didn't know Mikey wasn't telling me the full surprise.

Mikey's POV:

Me: We'll see each other soon babe❤️ I promise.

That was the closest I could get to telling him the surprise.

You see, I'd gotten in contact with Rye's closest friend Brooklyn through one of my best mates, Andy, as well as my other best mate Jack. They were both from Somerset and had known Rye very well. We had spent ages planning the perfect first meeting, and it was finally happening. I was so excited and incredibly nervous.

Our plan was that Brooklyn would find a way to get Rye to where we would be, with beautiful lights set up, food and everything else. Then Andy and Jack would pop out of nowhere, and Rye would think that they had set up a reunion. Then suddenly they'd start singing 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri, the perfect song for the perfect moment. Right after the first verse, they'd stop and let me continue for a while before I finally stepped out, suit and roses in hand. I couldn't wait to finally be able to embrace the love of my life in my arms for the first time.

Time Skip: 6 days later

Rye's POV:

"Rye!!! Hurry up!!!!" Brook yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!!!!" I yelled back. He'd just told me to put on my best clothes, and I had absolutely no idea why. For some strange reason, I had butterflies in my stomach. I was getting a strange feeling, but I was quite excited to find out why.