Soulmates

I've seen many of these before, where when you turn a certain age something happens and then the search begins to find your soulmate. What I came up with is that your eyes change into a certain color. So.... Everyone has different colored eyes...... yep. More information in the story.

Also, there will be a part two. You'll find out why 😂

💙💓💜xcobbanxbeaumontx jafnah1242 VanGoat WolfGirl2215 Irishroadie tarawalsh24 EllsMc MichealCobban💜💓💙

-rtandhrvyareamazing

****

Mikey's POV:

I'm pretty nervous. Tomorrow is my 22nd birthday. You may be asking, 'why be nervous? It's just your birthday. ' Well let me explain.

On the midnight of your 22nd birthday, your eyes turn a different color. They can turn ANY color, except black, but that color will match with your soulmates at midnight when they turn 22, or will match immediately if they already are. You most probably will only have one soulmate, but you can have more than one. Its rare, but in some situations your eyes could change color, or your soulmate could change. Perhaps your soulmate has passed away, or you are just meant for someone else, your eyes will turn into another color.

But.... There is one more thing that everyone is usually worried about when their day comes, there's a chance you have NO soulmate. If you don't have a soulmate, your eyes turn gray, and you get taken away to one of the most heavily guarded jails in the United States Of America. This happens because the only 5 people in the world who don't have soulmates went insane, and had to be watched at all times.

When its your day, you get taken to the nearest Soulmate Centre (I could NOT come up with anything 😂😂😂) and doctors wait while your eye color changes. You have until 12:30 am, and if they don't change or turn gray, you get taken away.

The thing is.... I like Rye. And his soulmate is Andy.
Rye and Andy both have beautiful purple eyes. Around two months ago, on Rye's 22nd birthday, his eyes had turned amethyst like Andy's, and we had known they were meant for each other. I was upset, but if they were soulmates, there was nothing I could do. Plus, Rye was happy. And that was all I wanted.

But today, Blair had come over and noticed something. Rye's eyes were turning darker, way darker than Andy's. We were confused and shocked at the same time.

"Does this mean that Andy is no longer my soulmate?" Rye asked quietly, lip quivering slightly. My heart broke a little. I hated seeing him upset, even if the reason was because Andy was no longer his soulmate...