Overworking

Mikey's POV:

"Mikey!!" Someone called from downstairs. I groggily lifted my head with a groan, I had only gotten about 2 hours of sleep last night. And like 3 the night before....... And before.... and the huge number of sleepless nights I had had before.
Alex was on vacation, and had left me the responsibility of editing and filming the vlogs. Unfortunately, I hadn't fully understood how to use the camera after he had left, and it took me hours during the night to figure it out. And then there was the new program Alex had started using for editing the vlogs. I hadn't wanted to bother him by calling to stupidly ask.

Just five more minutes.....

"MICHAEL!!!!" Someone screamed in my face. My eyes snapped open. Brook was stood in front of me looking ready to burst with excitement.

"Come on!! Get up!! We're having the photoshoot for Take This Home today remember?!!"
He pulled me out of bed and I forced myself to brush my teeth and get ready. I remembered something from yesterday, but couldn't quite remember what it was. I walked down the stairs half asleep and bumped into Andy. He looked at me weirdly.

"Where are all your clothes for the photoshoot?" He asked.

"What clothes?" I murmured. I could see his frustration.

"Were you not listening yesterday?" He hissed, annoyance flashing in his eyes. I didn't answer, feeling overwhelmed. He groaned.

"Go get them now!!" I nodded slowly and turned back towards the stairs.

"Hurry up!!" Andy hissed. I forced myself to walk faster.

Rye's POV:

"What's taking him so long?" Jack asked. He, Brook, Andy, Me, and our photographer for this specific photoshoot were sitting in the van, waiting for Mikey.

"I found him moping around earlier. He wasn't listening yesterday and he hadn't even prepared his clothes." Andy rolled his eyes. I glanced toward the house, a little worried.

"I'll go check on him." I told them, sprinting out of the van and into the house.

"Mikey!!" I called as I entered the house. There was no answer, I felt myself start to get worried. I ran up the stairs and called his name again. This time, I heard a sound from the right side of the hall. His room, I thought. I walked over and knocked on the door.

"Mike?" I called quietly.

"Come in...." I heard murmured from inside. I gently opened the door.

Mikey was sitting leaned against the wall with his head in his hands, and a open suitcase half-filled with clothes was on the ground. I sat down next to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned. He didn't look too well and it made me worried that something wasn't right. He lifted his hands off his face and I was shocked as I saw the heavy purple bags underneath his eyes. I murmured sympathetically.

He sighed heavily and tried to stand up, but stumbled. Steadying him, I warned; "Take it easy Mike." He nodded but proceeded to try and stand. Knowing Mikey as well as I did, I knew he wouldn't stop trying to get what he wanted until he did, so I just sighed and helped him up. He immediately went pale as he straightened, and I saw his eyes roll briefly into his head as he started falling back.

I caught him before he hit the ground, and gently lowered him down. I held my breath as I watched his chest rise up and down as he breathed heavily for a couple seconds. Colour returned to his face quickly, but I saw the effect it had taken on him.