Soulmates (Part Two)

Tons of point of view changes in this one😏😉

💗💗❤️💓💕jafnah1242 Roadtripp4lifee WolfGirl2215 EllsMc xcobbanxbeaumontx tarawalsh1 youtubeloverxxxx xxfovvswifexx AngstyBreadCrumb spoonfulofroadtrip💕💓❤️💗💗

********

Mikey's POV:

I have no idea how long it has been since I arrived here. Days? Weeks? Months?

All I know it that I don't want to spend the rest of my life here. I stand up and pace around the perimeter of the room, stopping by the small mirror hanging on the wall. My eyes are still dark gray, there's no doubt.

I close my eyes and try hard to think. I don't even remember what happened when they brought me here. A bunch of dragging, screaming, bright lights. And then darkness. And when I woke up, I was here.

But that's it. That's all I can remember. And the only information I can get, is that I'm in America. Thousands of miles away from the boys. Away from RYE.

I sigh heavily and slide down the wall, burying my head in my hands.

If only I could have shown Rye what I had really felt for him....

*******

Rye's POV:

"Blair please." I begged. "We need to get Mikey out of that place."

"Rye." Blair said with a frightened look. "I... had no idea Mikey was like that."

"What do you mean?" I whispered hoarsely.

"That he's like them." He widened his eyes. "I... think its for the best they have him under watch."

"What do you mean like then??!!" I roared. "Mikey isn't like that! I know he isn't!"

Blair shook his head frantically. "None of us knew who the real Mikey was."

I growled in disappointment. "I never knew you would give up on him so easily."

"Rye... It isn't just Blair... I think we should just continue the band how it is..." Andy murmured quietly.

"No! Nothing will ever be the same." I could feel my face burning, but there were hot tears in my eyes. I felt so betrayed, I thought they would help. But if they wouldn't....

"I'll do it myself!" I declared, grabbing the car keys from the counter. "And you know why???" I hissed turning toward Andy. "Because I love him. And you clearly don't."

"Wait... What... Rye!!! Wait!" Andy yelled, chasing me. He grabbed my wrist and forced me to turn to him.

"What do you want?" I spat at him. He flinched but didn't let go.

"What did you say?" He murmured, a different light in his eyes. "You said you love him?"

"Yes..." I cried, no longer holding back my emotions. "I love him okay?? I wanted him to be my soulmate, but now he's gone!!! And I can't accept it! He's my soulmate! I know he is! And if none of you will help me see him again, then I'll go myself!!"