Don't Deserve Your Love

Rye's POV:

I walk toward the kitchen and walk inside quietly to make a cup of tea, but halt briefly as I see Jack and Mikey curled up together on the couch. My fists clench together tightly, but they don't even seem to notice me.  The whole time while making the tea, I watch as they laugh and show each other things they've found from online.

While I was adding sweetener, I even caught Jack checking Mikey out.

Long story short, my tea is way too sweet now.

I grumble to myself quietly as I walk up the stairs, squeezing the mug with both hands so tightly that I nearly crack it in half. I reach the top and turn toward the hallway where my room is. Ignoring Andy as he brushes past me, I slam the door as I pass the door frame. I sit down heavily right below my bed, and lean against the wall, my face still twisted in envy. My door bursts open and Andy walks in.

"You alright mate?" He asked, expression a little concerned.

"Oh, I'm perfectly fine." I growl. "Never mind the fact that Jack and my boyfriend are cuddling together on the couch downstairs, and Mikey didn't even seem to notice me."

He walks over to me and sits down next to me, placing an arm around my shoulder. "Aw I'm sorry mate."

An idea suddenly pops inside my head. "Oh! I have an idea...."

****

Mikey's POV:

Me and Jack were sitting together on the couch looking through Instagram, replying to comments, answering dms, and looking at posts, when I realized that one of the boys had put out an Instagram story. I nudged Jack and clicked into it. We were met with the virtual faces of Rye and Andy.

"Hey roadies!!!" Rye said through the screen. "Me and Andy are just watching a film together." They turned the screen around to show a paused screen that I couldn't quite make out.

"Also, we just wanted to let you know that there will be a Randy live later on at 7:30pm!! Come join, come chill with us. Love you guys!" Andy said, blowing a kiss at the screen.

I felt rage build up inside of me. Me and Rye always went on live together, and he hadn't even told me that he would be doing one with Andy today. It was quickly followed by hurt as I remembered something I'd seen on a post earlier. I sighed, placing my head in my hands. Jack noticed and rubbed my back gently.

"Do you want to make him jealous like he's doing to you?" He asked with a gentle smirk.

"Sure." I smiled weakly.

He wraps his arms around me and buries his face into his shoulder, and I take a quick photo to post on our Instagram story with the caption; 'Cuddles😍❤️ -Mack'

We giggle quietly, but immediately stop when I get a text notification from Rye.

Rye-pie❤️❤️: Fine, if you want to be like that, be like that.

I look over at Jack, completely dumbfounded. "What did we even do?"

He shook his head. "I don't know.... Just ignore him Mikey. He wants to make you jealous, so maybe you should do the same."

I shook my head. "If he doesn't care, then there's nothing I can do."

I was surprised by the depths of shock I saw in Jack's eyes. "What do you mean if  he doesn't care???!!! Of course he cares!! He's your boyfriend for god's sake!"