Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Olivia's POV

I look at Tina lying on her stomach on my bed reading 'Eleanor and Park' which made me roll my eyes, "ughh Tina would you stop reading that shit? Looking at the book cover will give me eye cancer." Hearing me say that made her roll her eyes,

"Oh come on Liv, romance novels aren't that bad. I mean just look at the way Eleanor and Park describe each other, how could someone fall in love with someone that much? It's unbelievable! Plus, Park is like so hot, and so cute, and so sweet. He's just..." and she sighs dreamily, "I wish I had a Park in my life. Plus, you've read this book too, and don't forget it's one of your favorite books,"

"Was," I correct,

"Yeah yeah, was one of your favorite books,"

"Now get your ass up, we're getting late for our classes," I say and she did so. I watch as she puts 'Eleanor and Park' in between a number of different romance novels in her bag. Gosh, how much more of that disgusting stuff would she read?

I look at her and roll my eyes, to which she replied, "what?" innocently.

We walk downstairs to see my mother making breakfast for us. Honestly, my mother is literally the most beautiful person I've ever seen. She has this long shiny strawberry blonde hair that reaches up to her waist tied up in a ponytail as usual and believe me when I say she has the body of a Victoria's Secret model. She's tall and has an amazing face structure and striking hazel eyes. I swear it's like god took ages and carefully sculpted my mom.

If there was a top ten list of dumb people in the world, my dad would be at number one. He doesn't realize what beauty he has lost by doing such a terrible thing like cheating.

I don't get why my dad did that, especially after knowing that he was dating the most beautiful in their high school. Yeah, my mom was that girl. The eye candy. Everyone wanted her, but my dad was the lucky man who stole her heart. And no jokes, they were the hottest couple in school, and I only say that because I've seen their high school pictures.

"Morning gorgeous!" I greet my mom and she looks up at me with her million dollar smile. She could legit work in a Colgate ad. "Good morning sunshine!" She replies, "sit and have breakfast quick, you might get late for college. Tina, where's Jacob?"

"Oh he stayed over at Ethan's place, so he's having breakfast there today,"

"Oh ok, but tell him to have breakfast here tomorrow, he's been going for classes without having breakfast every morning, well except today of course."

"Sure thing Sandy," she replies to my mom,

Tina and Jacob live a few houses down ours, and they live alone, but mom pays for the bills ever since their parents passed away. It's not like they can't pay for anything, they've obviously inherited everything their parents' owned, but mom just likes to help out.

"So, how's life girls? Anything new? Anyone of you interested in any guys huh?" Mom starts the conversation,

"Well you know how much I'm in love with this guy but he doesn't really give two shits about any girl, let alone dating," Tina started, "and you know about Liv, she's "allergic" to love." She put the word between quote marks in the air.

"Mom you know I don't wanna think about any guy like that, so definitely not gonna fall in love in like a million years. Plus, I'm loving the life I'm living right now," I said,

"If hoeing around and throwing yourself in front of guys' dicks is what you call life, then baby I'm really concerned about this 'life' you're living," She retorts,

"Mom, you think I'm hooking up with guys, which I'm clearly not doing. Ok maybe occasionally, but mom I swear I'm not a prostitute because I know you think so,"

"Babes, I'm just worried about you, that's all. So all I want from you is to just stop having sex with random guys, please, just stop. Ok?"

"Ok mom,"

"Oh I doubt that that's going to happen," Tina says with a stuffed mouth which makes me stare daggers at her, and she looks back down at her food,

"Seriously though, I think Jacob and Liv make such a great couple," Mom said,

Ughhh!

******

He pushes me against the door and leaves trails of kisses down my neck as he pulls in and out of me. Our moans echo in the dimly lit janitors' closet. My nails dig into his skin deeper as I'm getting closer to coming and my back arches as I do so. He kisses me with hunger and I slightly push him away as I'm dying to take in all the oxygen that surrounds us.

He pulls his pants up and I do the same, "that was fun wasn't it?" He asks,

"Yes it was," I reply as I slide my T-shirt over my head. He gets closer to me and held my cheek with his palm,

"Shall we do it again next time?" He asks, hope clouding his eyes,

I look at him and smirk, "in your dreams baby," I say and leave him alone in the closet.

******
Hello babies! Soo, how was the first chapter huh? Please don't be surprised if you read a lot of this dirty stuff which would be sprinkled (heavily or lightly sprinkled) almost in every chapter of this book. Toodles!

Ooh and this book is inspired by many other books so some parts might have little, just a little bit of resemblance to other books.
Sending love your way

HappyWatermelonKid•〰️•