Chapter 33

Chapter 33
Olivia's POV

I drive to Olivia's house to pick her up. She decided that she wanted us to go to the club together, and that honestly, made me very happy. I know it sounds very cheesy but just her being in my life makes me very happy. She has really helped me look at the brighter side of life and I couldn't thank her enough for that. I park my car on the driveway and walk towards the door before pushing the door bell, the ringing sound echoing throughout. The door opens and I face her mom. "Hey come in!" She exclaims before hugging me and letting me in.

"She'll be here in a while," Sandy smiles at me and disappears into the kitchen. "Mom!" I hear Olivia call out as she walks down the stairs, fixing her earring. "Mom have you seen where my phone is?" She asks. She looked beautiful as she walked down the steps, her perfectly curled hair bounced as she walked. I look at her in awe. "Mom!" She calls out again and finally looks up as she steps off the last step. Our eyes meet and for a moment I forget all about our surroundings. I fight the urge to walk towards her and pull her closer to me. "Oh hey Peanut!" She says and smiles at me and I feel heat rush up my cheeks as I smile back at her. "Hey Olive!" It's funny how she has completely changed my thoughts towards liking or dating someone in just a few weeks because now all I can think about is being able to call her mine.

She walks towards me and gives me a hug. She pulls back but I hold on to her waist and look into her eyes, "what?" She asks as she smiles at me, "nothing" I reply and grin like an idiot. "You look good," she says,

"You don't look too bad yourself," I say and she pulls back, gasping at my reply, "oh please you know damn well that I look fine as fuck right now," she says and walks towards the living room and I follow her, chuckling to myself. "Peter can you just ring my phone real quick? I can't find it." She says and I do so, both of us looking for her phone as it rings and she finally finds it under a pillow. "Alright mom we're leaving!' She screams and "alright stay safe and please use protection," comes back Sandy's reply. Olivia and I look at each other and fall into hysterics.

******

The music blares throughout the room and I watch people on the dance floor moving to the beats of the song. Charlotte and Jacob completely forget that there are people around as they try to make their constant touching each other everywhere look like they're dancing. Tina resorts to dancing with Ethan after loads of begging me to dance with her. Don't get me wrong she's a great girl, maybe just not for me. My eyes keep darting towards Olivia. She looks so good as she dances by herself, forgetting about people and all her worries. It's like it's her world and we're just living in it. She walks towards me and says,

"Gosh don't be such a bore and come dance," she moves from side to side as she takes a big gulp off her drink. "I don't dance Olive," I reply and she rolls her eyes. "Seriously Peanut you're the most boring person on earth."

"What? No I'm not, take that back," I huff

"Or what?" She says flirtatiously and my mind suddenly swarms with thoughts I should not be thinking about. "You know what I know you're not gonna do anything," she says and chuckles, "anyways give me your car keys,"

"For what?" I ask,

"I think I left my phone in the car,"

"What is up with you and losing your phone?" I grin at her and she rolls her eyes yet again, "I'll come with you, let's go get your phone," I say and she nods. We walk through the crowd and Tina stops us, "where you guys going?" She shouts over the music,

"To get my phone," comes back Olivia's reply to which Tina just nods. For a second I though I saw jealousy in her eyes as she looked at Olivia and I together but I scratch that thought.

We walk towards my car in the parking lot and I unlock the door. She bends and reaches for her phone on the seat, while the way she has positioned herself in front of me is making me have very unholy thoughts. "Got it!" She says and stands back up only to trip and fall into my arms.

*******
Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•〰️