Chapter 3- What Happen to You Guys?

*Adrien's POV*

Everyone from school was gonna meet up together and then go to the park. We all met up and started our walk to the park.

"Uhh guys" Alix said

We all stopped and looked at her

"Holy shit, look" she spoke with wide eyes

Everyone gasped at the sight. On her phone, there was a live stream of two people fighting in the park but it wasn't just anyone.....it was Mari and Nino.

"I'm gonna kill him" Alya said angrily

We all ran towards the park and what we saw was horrifying and started screaming for them to stop. We got to see Mari get thrown across the park by Nino. I'm gonna kill him for doing that to my princess. But what shocked us was that she rolled on the ground and hopped up like nothing happened but then Nino was infront of her in no time. He threw a punch at Mari and she somehow bent backwards and dodged it and then did 2 backflips. Before they could go at each other we already reached them. I had Nino and Kim had Mari, well until we heard a thud.

"Whoops, sorry Kim" Mari said laughing

We all stared at Mari in shock. She just flipped KIM over her!! How??

"What. The. Hell?!?" Alya yelled

I don't know what he did but everyone was staring at Nino and then something made him squirm around but I still held him. I looked back up and Mari wasn't there. What the hell?

"Where-? Ok then...mind telling us what happened?" Alya said to Nino and I let him go

"Why the hell did you hurt her man?!" Kim yelled

"Yeah that's not right to hit a woman, especially Marinette!!" Alix yelled

We all started yelling at Nino for doing that but.....

"WAIT!!!" Alix yelled, "He's gone" she said baffled

All of us looked around like idiots. Where the hell-?

"How did we lose him?! He was literally right infront of us!!" Juleka yelled and we ignored the fact that she was yelling for like the first time ever.

We all groaned and decided to ask them tomorrow.......

--------------------

*Marinette's POV*

I ran into the bakery laughing while everyone stared at me in confusion and horror....oh right

"Mari!! What happen to- wait a minute, really Mari" Sabine said with a 'seriously' look and I just smiled and ran to my room

When I got up to my room I went into my bathroom after giving a shocked and speechless Tikki a cookie.

"Oh my god" I said looking at my reflection, "I'm not as bad as I thought"

I washed the blood off my face and cleaned up my cuts. I had a cut on my eyebrow, a busted lip, and a slightly bruised cheek. I stuck my eyebrow together with a skinny white band aid and that was it.

I went out of my bathroom and got changed into pjs while explaining to Tikki what happened. After I got changed I got a text from Nino.

Nino: You little.....I'm glad our friends kept bombarding me with questions or else I would've had to explain *middle finger*

Damn you Nino!! You weren't supposed to escape them!!