Chapter 26- Tour Around China

*Marinette's POV*

After last night we all were half asleep when we got back to my house. We all took our showers and went to bed.

Of course me being the princess and all meant that I woke up at 4am. Since I always used to get up early for training I was wide awake.

I thanked god for making the "kitchen in my bedroom" idea pop into my head. I walked back into my kitchen and got cooking.

When I got done I carefully sat on my bed and turned on my TV since I had nothing better to do and I didn't want to train

When I got done I carefully sat on my bed and turned on my TV since I had nothing better to do and I didn't want to train. As I was eating, I almost dropped my plate over my WHITE BEDSHEETS in shock.

"Geez Tikki gimme a warning, I was zoned out" I breathed out with hand over my chest.

"Oops, sorry Mari" Tikki giggled

"You want some? Or do you only eat cookies for the rest of- eternity?" I asked but hesitated when I realized that Tikki will most likely live till the end of the world.

"As good as that looks, I only eat sweets. Sorry Mari" Tikki giggled again

"Well have you ever thought about trying something else that isn't sweet?" I asked leaning towards her

"No"

"You should try it then" I said with my fork out, a tiny piece of egg and rice on it.

"Okaaaay" Tikki said unsure

"Oh come on, it's good" I said

Tikki took a bite and her big eyes got bigger then ever.

"Whoa" Tikki said dreamily after she swallowed.

"I'm taking you like it?" I laughed

"Yes!" she exclaimed

"Well then I'll go get you a plate......do you need any silverware?" I asked turning around

"No I'm good"

I nodded and got her a plate, well a tiny one. I walked out and sat down on my bed. I put the plate down next to me and Tikki dove right in. I chuckled and continued to eat from my own plate.

***

*Knock*Knock*

"Come in!" I said

"We smell food! Whoa your room is huge!!" Alix yelled, bursting through my door with the rest of class behind her.

"You have a goddamn kitchen in here?!" Alix yelled while holding her arm out towards my kitchen.

"Yeah I know" I chuckled as they ran into my kitchen to get food.

"Oh my god this is so good!" the class exclaimed with their mouths stuffed and sat down all around my room.

"Thanks, I'm glad you guys like it" I chuckled

*Knock*Knock*

"Come in!" we all said

"Hey Mari- whoa okay then class" Miss B. said shocked at the entire class being in my room and we laughed, "When you guys are done eating get dressed because we are going on a tour around China"

"Ok" we said and she left

"Hmmm I wonder if the cops want a fair game? What do ya think Nino?" I asked him, an evil smirk spread across my lips.

Everyone looked at Nino

"Oh yeah! I wonder what their reactions will be once they see us" Nino said with a smirk that matched mine.

"What are you guys talking about?" Mylene asked

Me and Nino looked at Mylene, still smirking.

"Paintball" we said in unison

"Paintball?" Mylene asked and we nodded

"What do you mean paintball?" Ivan asked

Me and Nino just chuckled darkly and got up to get dressed.........

Nino just wore a navy blue shirt and tan shorts. Everyone was in their own room now getting dressed. Soon it was time to go. Me and Nino didn't have our guns because we knew that we would be shown around the town by the 5 head cops which are secretly my bodyguards.

We all got into a new limo.......

Me and Nino sat by each other, Adrien on my right and Alya on Nino's left

"Ok ladies and gents today we will be going to........." the driver started

Is that Brad?