Chapter 42- Shots!!

*Adrien's POV*

We all watched in shock as Mari stacked the last shot cup at the top of her pyramid.

"Whoooo take that Nino, I'm still the Queen of shots!!" Mari yelled

"That's my girl!!!" Mari's mom, Bridgette, yelled as Mari got up and highfived her.

"The girls still have the streak!!" Mari yelled and her mom cheered as they both stuck their middle fingers up.

"Let's go!!" Mari yelled to us and yanked me up.

She dragged me out to the dance floor as the rest of the class followed.

The music blasted and I was pretty sure that we all would be deaf by tomorrow.

All through the night we were partying. Alix apparently dared all the girls to grind on their boyfriends/girlfriend so we were all shocked when they did. Kim, Alya, and Alix wanted to try some alcohol but Mari and Nino said no but eventually said yes while warning them.

***

It was maybe 4am and we were all just leaving the club. We were all tired and 5 of us reeked of alcohol.

"They are gonna have the worst hangover" Mari laughed, staring at Alya, Kim, and Alix.

"We warned them, lets hope they remember that" Nino chuckled at the passed out Alya in his lap.

We got back to the castle and got up to our rooms. Those who were awake, took our shower and went to bed. I'm guessing all our curtains were changed to black since we were gonna be sleeping the whole day. I walked into Mari's room and saw her getting into bed half asleep.

"Good morning night" Mari yawned while laying down, patting the space next to her.

"Good morning night" I chuckled and got under the covers.

We wrapped our arms around each other and tangled our legs together. I could feel that she was only in her bra and thong again as I didn't have a shirt on and I couldn't feel her pants. I loved the way our bare skin touched, speading a warm feeling through me.

I soon fell asleep with my queen in my arms.........

***

*Unknown POV* (That's right....)

"Boss the mission was a success, she's still alive"

"Good"

"We will have her soon and she will follow our orders no matter what" the person said and walked out of the room.

"Yes.......this was just the beginning. I will have you..........

......Marinette Dupain-Cheng"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

"That wasn't me, that was the author"

"Yes it was me, I'm so evil"

"I wouldn't say-"

"I'm evil now shut up"

"Okay okay whatever you say"

"A rhyme? Really?"

*Groans*

THE END

"Uhhhh no it's not!!! Didn't you just hear me? The story isn't over yet"

"Well this chapter is over now isn't it?"

"Ugh, you little motherfu-"

"I SAID THE END!!!"

***

Who is the mystery person guys? You gotta guess!!! Buh baiiiiiiii!!!!

I hate to do this to u guys but these next 3 weeks r gonna be packed of tests, quizzes, traveling, and a whole lot of colored flour so I might not update as quick.