Chapter 6- Kisses and Ships

*Marinette's POV*

I fucking hate Alya but love her sooo much. I finally get to kiss the love of my life!! But what if he doesn't want to kiss me? Oh my god what if he hates me after this?!?

"We didn't tour back here. How'd you know where it was?"

"I found it while looking around. I don't think you guys noticed because you were in shock" I lied

"Oh"

"Ugh I hate Alya for this. You don't hav-"

I was cut off by Adrien grabbing my jaw with his hand, his palm facing my throat, and softly placing his lips on mine. It took me a couple seconds to respond and kiss him back. Our lips moved in sync while he wrapped one arm around my waist, closing the gap between us. He slowly pushed me backwards and backed me up against the wall. He moved both his hands to my waist and pushed me further into the wall and pushed himself more against me. We parted breathing heavily, I craved the sweet taste of his lips so I quickly put my hands on either side of his face and crashed his lips back onto mine.

His lips were so soft.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss but I wanted more. I put my hands on either side of his face and pulled him even closer, deeping the kiss even more. We parted again and I already missed his soft lips on mine. I looked down at his slightly swollen lips-

They're not swollen enough

I leaned in and sucked on his bottom lip that was now between my teeth and lips. I could feel his hot breath against me while I sucked on his lip. I pulled back tugging on his bottom lip and letting it go back to it's original spot. As soon as it did Adrien, painfully slow I might add, placed his lips on mine. With each passionate kiss, we sucked on each others lips making them swollen.

Adrien slightly bent down and carefully picked me up since I was in a dress and had a gun on my leg. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pushed himself further onto me. I ran one hand through his soft blonde hair and lightly tugged on it, making a deep moan echo through his throat and into my mouth.

Holy shit I made ADRIEN FUCKING AGRESTE MOAN!!!!

He lightly ran his tougne across my bottom lip and I parted my lips and he slipped his tougne into my mouth. I let out a soft moan at the feeling of our tougnes touching. This was like fucking paradise right now, I don't want to stop.

-----------------------

*Adrien's POV*

Mari lead me back to a room that we didn't even tour and I was confused at how she knew that this was here.

"We didn't tour back here. How'd you know where it was?"

"I found it while looking around. I don't think you guys noticed because you were in shock"

"Oh"

"Ugh I hate Alya for this. You don't hav-"

I cut her off by grabbing her jaw with my hand and softly placing my lips on hers. It took her a couple seconds to respond and kiss me back. Our lips moved in sync while I wrapped one arm around her waist, closing the gap between us. I slowly pushed her backwards and backed her up against the wall. I then moved both of my hands to her waist and pushed her further into the wall and pushed myself more against her. We parted breathing heavily, soon she crashed her lips back onto mine.

Her lips were so soft. She wrapped her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss then put her hands on the sides of my face. We parted again and I already missed her soft lips on mine. She looked down at my slightly swollen lips-