Chapter 40- Coronation Pt 3.

*Marinette's POV*

I know I know, Mari what the hell? We thought you died!

Yeah yeah yeah, well I didn't want you to know either so shush.

I ran back to a secret dressing room since I wasn't gonna go across the whole castle to change.

I walked out in my new dress and new hair style and waited by the double doors.

Everyone's finally safe.......

"Now lets get our daughter in here!! Princess Marinette Dupain-Cheng!!" my parents yelled and everyone cheered

I walked through the doors to see everyone standing and video taping me as music blasted. My class was confused as hell but they followed along with the crowd. Some people stuck there hands out and I slapped them while others got pictures of me and I did poses.

When I got to the middle of the room, Nino was there with his hand out. He took my hand and kissed it as new music started to play. We started to slow dance then we froze as the music stopped. The music came on again but it was "It's going down for real" and we started dancing.

When we were dancing I saw that everyone was taping us and laughing. Soon our parents had the guards tape us and ran down to dance with us. We all started going crazy and when the song ended we posed while everyone cheered.