Chapter 32- My Bed Floats

*Alix's POV*

I was shocked that the King and Queen are this chill. I mean, shockingly, Mari called the Queen an old hag and then the King and Nino laughed followed by the Queen and Mari. Something's up here and I'm gonna figure it out.

We walked down a long hallway that had 2 guards at each door. Apparently those were our rooms. There was a name on each door assigned to one of us. We all ran down the hallway excitedly and looked for our rooms.

I wonder why so many guards.......

When I finally found the door that said my name I opened the door and was shocked just like everyone else when they found their rooms........

I walked out of my room with my jaw dropped and my eyes wide. Coincidently, Kim was across the hall from me and I walked in his room. Mine was better, it was prolly the coolest room out of all of ours.

"My room that awesome?" Kim said smirking since my jaw was still dropped and had wide eyes

I shook my head, "My bed floats"

"No way" he said in disbelief and I grabbed his hand and yanked him into my room.

When he saw my bed, he flipped

"Holy shit your bed floats!!!" he yelled

I soon heard footsteps, "Whose bed fl- whoa" Alya said while everyone crowded around my bed and stared at it in awe.

"You have a couch under your bed. How do you even get down there?" Mylene asked

"Crawl I guess" I said

Me and Kim realized that everyone was staring at us with huge ass grins. We looked at them confused.

"So how you guys like- Ohhhh the ship has sailed!! I repeat the ship had sailed!!" Mari said then screamed popping up next to me........soaking wet?

Wth?

"What do you mean?" I asked

She looked at me weird as the class took picture of me and Kim. She moved her eyes down to my hand and me and Kim followed her eyes. Holy shit.........I never let go of Kim's hand when I brought him in here!!

Me and Kim both screamed and yanked our hands away from each other. Is it weird to say that my hand felt cold after I let go? Ugh yes it is!! I shouldn't feel like that!!

"No we aren't together!!" we both yelled and everyone just stared at us with the "uh huh I don't believe you" look.

"Princess why are you wet?" Adrien asked and all attention turned towards Mari.

Thank God!!

"Oh! The King threw me in the pool" she said casually

"What? Why?" Alya asked

"Revenge, then I got him back by pulling him in with me" she started laughing really hard, "He had to scuba dive for his crown since the pool is so deep"

"Holy shit did he find the crown?!" Alya asked worried

"Ugh yeah, and he got it in under 2 minutes and now I own him 20 grand" she pouted and all our eyes went wide.

"20 grand?!" we yelled and Nino burst out laughing

"Yep" she said

"Ok 1, why did you make a bet with him and 2, how the hell are you gonna pay him?!" Kim asked

"Because it's fun and I'm rich remember" she said

"How are you this rich?" Rose asked

"You'll find out soon enough and if you'll excuse me, my underwear isn't doing me any good" she said and walked weirdly out of my room as we all laughed.

"Where is Mari's room anyways?" Mylene asked, "I didn't see it in the hallway"

We all shrugged and ran out of my room to see if Mari was still there, she wasn't. We'll ask her later. We all went back to our own rooms and got changed into our own clothes..........