Chapter 9- Train Till You Drop

*Marinette's POV*

"Mari mari mari mari mari mari mari mar-Ow!"

I lifted my head from my pillow and saw that it was Nino. Ha!

"Why the hell did you wake me up asshole?" I growled

"Why did you punch me?"

"Because you woke me up dumbass now answer the goddamn question unless you want another punch" I snarled while holding up my fist, ready to punch the shit out of this boy.

"No no, no I don't need another punch. I woke you up so we could train"

"Ugggh whyyy?" I whined and face-planted into my pillow.

"So your friends can be safe. You know what could happen and we have to be ready if anyone tries anything on us, especially you princess" Nino said with a hint of worry in his voice and reminding me that I AM the princess.

Wait- friends, danger, us, friends, danger, us.....

"I'll be down in 5" I said quickly while shooting up out of bed

"Whoa whoa whoa....1 in the fucking morning? Really Nino?" I deadpanned and he just gave me and innocent smile and strolled out of my room.

Why that little-

I got out of my pjs and got into my workout clothes. After I put my hair in two dutch braids I quietly snuck out of my room and down the hall. The halls were lit up with fary lights everywhere. It was beautiful.

No one knew about the lights since they were so small, came on only at night, and they were always asleep

No one knew about the lights since they were so small, came on only at night, and they were always asleep. It was really cool walking down a hallway in your own house like this. It wasn't too bright so your eyes wouldn't hurt after coming out of a dark room, like now, and isn't too bright to wake up from shining under your door. I loved this design so much that the ENTIRE house is covered ceiling to floor, besides certain rooms, with the fairy lights.

I got downstairs and found Nino waiting for me in the fighting room.....I'm not awake yet!!

Me and Nino started stretching to wake ourselves up

Me and Nino started stretching to wake ourselves up. Then we ran 20 laps around the room, did 50 pushups, 60 situps, and 40 pullups on the beams that were on the side of the room above us. When we got done warming up, we got our samurai swords off the wall and got ready to fight.

 When we got done warming up, we got our samurai swords off the wall and got ready to fight

"Ready?" Nino asked

"I'm awake so sure" I responded which caused him to roll his eyes at me and and take the first swing.

The swords made a clanking sound when they hit each other. We were already cut a few times but that didn't affect us, we have tons of scars from fighting. Nino came at my head and I bent backwards, dodging it. I swung at him and he blocked and dodged. I spun around and he didn't dodge it quick enough so I ended up cutting his side.

This went on for 3 hours and by the time we were done we were all lightly cut up and sweating like crazy. We did a bro hug but without the hug because of the cuts. We put the swords back on the shelves and went to the boxing room to get our wraps. When we got our wraps, we went back to the fighting room and got ready to fight.

We bumped our fists together and I took him by surprise by throwing the fist, that I didn't bump him with, and punching him in the face, causing him to fall down backwards

We bumped our fists together and I took him by surprise by throwing the fist, that I didn't bump him with, and punching him in the face, causing him to fall down backwards. I laughed when he groaned.

"Damn, you have a stronger punch then the head bodyguard" Nino groaned

"I know" I said sweetly

"Get up asshole, I still have to kill you for waking me up at 1am" I said hopping on the balls of my feet.

Nino eventually got up and charged at me. I dodged his punch and spun around, kicking his feet out from underneath him and he fell on the ground with a thud. He rolled over and before I could move, pulled my feet out from underneath me making me fall. Nino jumped up and straddled me, throwing punch after punch towards my face. He got one hit on my jaw but he couldn't throw another one because I pulled my feet up behind him and wrapped them around his neck. I pulled my feet down and he went down too. When his head met the ground I pulled my feet out from underneath him and rolled backwards, standing up.

Nino stumbled while getting up so I took this as an advantage to get my revenge for waking me up at 1am...........