Chapter 62: Taunting

*Marinette's POV*

"Hey I'm back!!" I yelled as I waltzed in the dining room after going pee.

"Where'd you get clothes?" My mom asked

"In the bathroom" I replied, sitting on Adrien's lap.

"How are they even in there?" My mom asked

"Oh mother I have clothes hidden all over the place" I laughed as I ate.

"Oh dear lord" she facepalmed

"Mari" Alya asked and turned towards her, "Do you wanna build a snowman?" She sang and I rolled my eyes

"Okay bye" I sang back while waving

"Oh come on! We leave tomorrow!" Alya fake cried

"We can build one in Paris" I said

On top the Eiffel Tower

"Fine" she huffed

***

"So where's Gabriel?" I asked and everyone froze while looking at me.

"Uhh" They stalled

"I'm fine guys, really. Where is he?" I asked

"Jail" Alya replied and I snickered quietly

"He deserves it. He's been such a dick to you guys and Paris" Emilie said and we all agreed with a chuckle.

I felt Adrien tighten his grip around me and put his head in the crook of my neck. I cupped the side of his face and kissed his head, his golden hair tickling my face.

"Are you alright kitten?" I whispered in his ear, rubbing my thumb against his cheek.

"Yeah," he sighed, "I just can't believe that my father hurt so many people...including you" he whispered.

"None of us can, but he's gone now. We're all safe. There's no need to worry anymore kitten. We're okay." I whispered while turning his face towards me.

He gave a slight smile, "You're right. Thank you princess" he said softly and leaned in for a kiss.

I leaned towards him and our lips met softly. I realized how addictive this kid really was and kept kissing him softly, savoring the taste of his lips.

"Get a room" Alix and Kim huffed

"Don't interrupt this moment!!" Alya exasperated

I pulled away from Adrien as Alya sniffled dramatically, "Why don't you two get a room? The sexual tension between you two is ridiculous" I said, my eyes calm but the smirk on my face showed a storm.

The dining room went into a bunch of stifled laughs as Alix and Kim turned beet red.

"N-no it's not" Alix muttered

"We know you two wanna make out" I said, my smirk growing.

"I'm going to get dressed" Alix said and bolted out of the room.

I stared at Kim intently, "Are you gonna change too?" I taunted

His face went pink as he slowly slid out of his seat and ran out of the room. We all barked out laughs as the embarrassed couple were now running to their rooms.

***

"I can't believe we leave tomorrow!" Rose exclaimed as we slowly started packing our bags.

"You guys can come back during the spring and then all summer!" I exclaimed

"Or we can just stay here" Alya joked slightly in a serious tone.

"I don't mind" I shrugged, "Move in when you're 18, I got you" I smiled

"Ohh I love you gurl" Alya gushed

"I love you too" I said and hugged her.

After we slowly packed up, we all went around the castle and made a huge fort. We all snuggled together with our boy/girlfriends and played a movie. During the movie I heard kissing and I slowly looked over and saw that it was Alix and Kim.

"Don't be making babies over there" I chuckled and everyone whipped their heads to Alix and Kim who parted abruptly.

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed

"Damn Marinette why didn't you just take a picture?!" Alya scolded

"Because I'm not a creep like you" I said and she rose her brow and I sighed, "Fine I just don't have my phone" I finished and everyone chuckled.

"Y'all can make babies after you two are married alright?" I asked the couple and their faces turned red as the class laughed.

"Aye! That goes for you guys too!" I said and everyone shut up, their faces going red as well.

Me and Adrien just chuckled at our class but then...

"That goes for you and Adrien as well" Alya said

"Yeah, if anyone were to make babies first it would be you two" Alix chuckled

"She's right ya know" Juleka agreed

"That would be because my Purrincess is irresistible" Adrien said smugly behind me and the classes faces fell, not expecting that reaction.

"Adrien!" I gasped

"I would wait after marriage M'Lady, there's no rush." Adrien said in defense and I rolled my eyes.

"Since when does that come out of Adrien Agreste's mouth?" Nino asked

I perked my head up and looked at him, "Oh, that's my fault" I smiled

"Yeah right" Chloe snickered

"No she's right" Adrien said, knowing that it was a secret between him and I on why he was all flirty and shit.

"I can't believe Mari isn't freaking out" Mylene said

"First, I'm used to it by you guys. Second, I'm used to it by Adrien. Third, I tease him all the time" I said and I felt Adrien nod from behind me at the last sentence.

It was silent for a bit before everyone nodded and murmured in agreement before turning back to the movie.

I felt Adrien tighten his grip around me and I flipped myself around so I was lying on his chest. I dug my face into the crook of his neck and held him tightly.

As much as I don't want to leave, I can't wait to add two new members to the team when we get back to Paris.