Chapter 24- Photoshoots Pt. 1

*Marinette's POV*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!!

I'm doing a photoshoot with my class and this can go two ways, my class gets sad because the princess isn't there or MY CLASS GETS SAD BECAUSE THE PRINCESS ISN'T THERE!!

There is literally no good way this thing can go.

I got dressed grumpily in.........

I walked downstairs and saw everyone chatting excitedly for today

"Hey Mari!! Aren't you excited for today?" Rose exclaimed making everyone look at me

"Yeah I can't wait to see how this goes" I said

I walked over and sat down to eat while everyone talked and talked about how excited they were.

"Wait, we don't know how to model" Ivan said and everyone looked at Adrien

"I can show you guys what to do when we get there" Adrien said and everyone let out a sigh of relief

"Come on we are gonna be late" I said while getting up

Everyone looked at the clock and shot up running upstairs to brush their teeth while I just went to a bathroom down here and brushed my teeth.

I put a gun holster on my waist and put my gun in it and stood by the front door, waiting for everyone. Soon they all came running down the stairs and stopped and stared at my waist.

"Seriously get used to me having a gun on me" I laughed and walked out the door

Everyone got in the limo while me and Nino stayed back

"We'll meet you guys there!" I said while me and Nino walked to my garage

We pulled out in these after our class left.........

My car: