Chapter 64- Livin the Royal Life

Marinette's PJs^^

*Marinette's POV*

Adrien carried me to the table, our classmates gushing over us. I guarantee you that some were taking pictures- especially Alya. Sadly, Adrien stopped and softly tapped my legs, motioning that it was time for me to get down. I groaned sadly into the crook of his neck before unhooking my legs from his waist.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Alya screamed as Adrien and I sat down next to one another at the table, the class staring directly at our necks in shock and amusement.

"Well you two had fun" Kim laughed

"Did we interrupt something?" Juleka teased and I played the devil's card.

"Uh yeah ya kinda did!" I huffed in fake irritation, "I didn't even get to take his shirt off" I pouted and crossed my arms.

The class loudly snickered, "Adrien has officially invented a new shade of red!" Alix laughed and I looked at Adrien who's face was in fact a weird shade of red.

I chuckled at my boyfriend, loving how the table have turned. Instead of him flirting and making interesting comments that made me turn into a beet, I am the one making him turn into a beet. I see why he enjoys it.

The class kept teasing us and commenting how I completely destroyed Adrien's neck. We all wondered how his makeup artists would react when they see him again for a photo shoot, then what his fans would say when they see that I obviously marked what's mine.

After we got done eating, we all went into the lounge room and played video games. I just won against Max and I got up, going to get water. I walked to the kitchen and got a water bottle out of the fridge. As I was about to open it, I could've sworn I heard a door unlock. I looked towards where the click came from and realized that the closest door I was standing to was the cockpit. Confused on why the lock would've been messed with, I put my water down and walked to the door.

I slowly opened the door and walked through, seeing the mini empty hallway, having the plane door and the cockpit door. I whipped around when I heard a door slam shut and lock. I froze in my place when I saw that a gun was being pointed at me.

I groaned, "Seriously?" I whined, "Come on man I thought we were done with this!" I whined like a toddler, stomping my foot.

"We're almost done my Queen" the gunman snarled in a sweet tone, "You just have the best timing, walking in on the plan to kill everyone on this plane" he said and I swear my heart stopped.

"Don't you fucking dare" I growled

"I already have but you interrupted me before I could start" he said and slowly pressed down on the trigged, trying to break me.

"They'll hear you if you do that" I warned and he chuckled.

"Oh my naive queen, we made this part of the plane soundproof" he smirked

"We?" I asked

"Yes, we." A voice from behind me said.

I turned around and what I saw made my heart drop. My own fucking pilot was standing there with three other random men pointing guns at me. The reason why this hurt me wasn't because he was my pilot....

He was my cousin.

My jaw slowly dropped, my figure showing multiple emotions, "Why would you this?" I choked out.

"Are you this dumb?" My cousin, Jackson, deadpanned, "I want your throne. You dead gives me the power to take your throne" he growled

"I can't believe you. Why would you even bring my class into this?!" I exclaimed