Saturday

My friends and I were all at my house, getting ready for the party. I was wearing a blue dress, and Addi was putting eyeshadow on me. "Hold still!" She said. "But I don't want to have on eyeshadow." I replied. "I don't care Cheyenne. We want you to look good." Addi said. "For your man." Celia added, and Addi laughed.

I grunted, "He's not my man." "Well, your dating. Even if he wasn't, I'm sure you would wish he was." Celia said. I rolled my eyes. "Just because we're dating doesn't mean he's my man." "Sureeeeee." Celia eyed me, then turned back to whatever the heck she was doing.

"Besides, your one to be talking." I said. Celia turned red, "It's not my fault Ian's in 8th grade." She stammered. All eyes turned to her. "Ian? Ian Colbert?" Everest asked. Celia, now bright red, nodded. "Oh, he rides my bus. He's Seras neighbor." Everest said. Laurie looked at her, "Oh, so that's why you were whispering to Sera that one time!"

"Guys, we have 10 minutes." Lilly said, and everyone gasped. "Cheyenne, I still have to put more makeup on you!" Addi cried. "More makeup?" I groaned. "Yes, we want you to look good!" Addi replied, repeating the exact same words she had said earlier.

3 minutes later, we were out the front door. Some cars had already arrived: Konnor's car to pick me up, Kien's car to pick Lilly up, and TJ's car to pick Andie up. The rest of my friends were being driven by my mom. "Come on peoples!" Andie said. My friends all got into their cars, and I opened the door on Konnor's.

He was wearing nice clothes (idk it was probably a tuxedo or something) I sat next to him in the back, and his mom turned on slow songs. I didn't even know there was a slow songs radio, but it set the mood. Romantic.

We pulled up to the building and I felt excitedly I got out, not sure what this night contained.