Chapter 1 - Transmigration

Young master, young master, you should get out of bed for breakfast."
An aged but very solemn voice echoed by Zhao Hai's ear, but Zhao Hai didn't care, only feeling a frightening headache. He believed he hadn't turned off the computer, and was hearing the lines from some drama.

But that voice continued: "Young master, you should get out of bed. As a noble, rising early is a good habit."

Zhao Hai stared blankly. Because this voice didn't seem to come from the computer, this voice seemed to be by his ear, and also extremely real. It absolutely wasn't a voice produced by that broken loudspeaker of his.

Despite his badly aching head, Zhao Hai still forced open his eyes. What entered his eyes wasn't the white ceiling of his home, but rather a muslin canopy.

Zhao Hai stared blankly. Turning his head, he discovered he lay on a large wooden bed, and next to the bed stood a man in his fifties, grizzled hair combed without a strand out of place, and a solemn face, just now calmly looking at him.

Zhao Hai looked stupidly at this solemn old man, then turned his eyes to look all around. This was a stone house, extremely simple. Besides the large bed he lay on, a desk and a chair were the only furniture. The floor and walls seemed to have just been swept, the windows held wooden frames, on which were pasted a layer of white paper, a sparkling stone above his head provided lighting. There was nothing else in the whole room.

At this time that old man said: "Young master, you're already fine, please get up. A noble should lead a disciplined life. Now it's breakfast time, young master please quickly get up."

Zhao Hai's eyes turned to look at that man, a thought suddenly flashing through his mind, transmigration! Next he felt a burst of sharp pain in his head, and passed out.

Green Buda looked at the unconscious Zhao Hai. Faintly distracted, he hurriedly stepped outside. Outside the house stood four people, two men and two women. The two men weren't old, by appearances only teenagers, but they were still more than two meters tall, with muscles like cast iron, swarthy skin, and short hair. The two looked exactly identical, they were unexpectedly twins, but looked a bit foolish.

Of the two women, one was older, past forty, a very plump figure, a head of blue hair, kind brows and pleasant eyes, right now her expression was anxious.

The younger girl was only sixteen or seventeen, but with long cyan hair, a goose egg shaped small face, petite figure and fair skin, she had the makings of a rare beauty. Right now her head was lowered, her expression stupefied.

Seeing Green step out, the older woman at once said: "Green, how is it? Did the young master wake up?"

Green nodded, then shook his head:
"He woke up, but he passed out again as soon as he did. Merine, your magic wouldn't be effectless? Or a problem with those medicines? Someone did something with the medicine?"

Merine's expression turned cold: "If that's really the case, then I'll go piece it together with those guys. Even if the young master is a bit of a scoundrel, he's still the last blood of the Buda family. Those imperial bastards, don't tell me they've forgotten how much the old master did for the empire back in those days? Those ungrateful bastards."

Green said solemnly: "You better go in and have a look, if it's no good then treat the young master with water magic. No matter what, we have to preserve the last blood of the Buda family."

Merine nodded, then looked sharply at Green: "If the young master is well, you're not allowed to pull any noble demands on him. We're already in this damnable place, noble etiquette and such can all go to hell. Looking at those noble faces makes me nauseous."