Chapter 5 - Heaven Defying Cheat

Zhao Hai drew a few deep breaths, calming himself before picking up the bug cane, the prompt explaining: "Pest release tool, level one, can produce harmful insects that eat crops, usage frequency, fifty times per day, can be brought out and used outside the space."

"Weed release tool, level one, can produce weeds, fights farm crops for nutrition, usage frequency, fifty times per day, can be brought out and used outside the space."

Zhao Hai grinned, releasing the two canes. These two things were good things, for shady people especially.

There was nothing else in the house, and Zhao Hai stepped out from the thatched hut, going over to the barn. He knew there would definitely be more good things in the barn, at least he hadn't found the promised sacks of seeds out here.

Zhao Hai very soon reached the barn, it looked extremely common, a small thatched hut, with a small wooden door, and nothing special otherwise.

Zhao Hai touched the wooden door with his hand, hearing the sound of the prompt: "Barn, level one, can store goods, unlimited type and quantity, goods stored inside are identical when taken out, can be used outside the space, current items, hay seeds, six bags."

Zhao Hai couldn't help thinking, hay seeds. Just as the thought past, in front of him appeared six small bags, marked 'Hay seed'.

Zhao Hai looked distracted, then exulted. He had still been wondering how to use the barn, he didn't expect it to only need a thought. This really was too good.

Zhao Hai pushed on the barn door, but discovered it wouldn't open. The barn seemed to be like a prop, basically without any use.

Zhao Hai smiled slightly, then turned and walked back to the thatched hut, sitting down on the bed of hay, calmly arranging his findings. Right now he had a space like this, first of all was that the land could be farmed, then water to drink, and he could even enormously improve the crop maturation time, tenfold, and with the water, that was another tenfold. Heavens, with this place, he didn't need to worry about going hungry.

That basket could be used, the shovel as well, the bucket, pesticides, pest releasing tool, weed releasing tool, these were all good things, and they could be brought outside. The main thing was that barn, having the barn was tantamount to having an enormous interspatial storage, that was what he was happiest about.

From Adam's memories, this world had a lot of storage tools. A space type mage could produce one, but space type mages were rare, se even though there were a lot of storage tools on the continent, they were all in the hands of those nobles, very rarely would commoners have them.

Those storage tools couldn't compare to the barn, those tools were all very small, even the largest no more than a few hundred cubic meters, and those were already considered divine tools. Something as large as his barn was basically nonexistent.

Most important was still that the storage tools on the Ark continent didn't have any way to store living things, but the spatial barn could, and he could stockpile unlimited types.

Besides these fixtures, he also had six bags of hay seeds, and five hundred gold coins. Even though gold currently couldn't be brought outside, but they could be used to shop in the spatial shop, that was enough.

After reading the space introduction, Zhao Hao already knew that this place followed the game he played before, and the basic settings were more or less the same. After his level rose, he could open pastures, and do a lot more things.

Most important right now was that he had ten fields, and one unending spring. With these two things he could think of ways to improve the black soil of his territory, but first of all he had to plant these ten fields.