Chapter 3 - Waking Up

Zhao Hai slowly opened his eyes. He now knew what had happened, Adam's memories had completely merged with his own, also letting Zhao Hao fully understand that he had really transmigrated, and also the most common transmigration of the soul to seize a body.

He would be disqualified as a nerd if he didn't know about transmigration, Zhou Hai just hadn't thought that he would actually transmigrate himself, and moreover into the body of such a poor devil.

Zhao Hai had already learned what was going on from Adam's memories, he just didn't know what kind of place he had reached while Adam was unconscious and travelling from the capital. He was no longer in that house in the Aksu imperial capital, from his look around last time he woke up, he knew it wasn't the home Adam was familiar with.

Zhao Hai opened his eyes, sensing someone next to him. He turned his head to look, discovering the old man he had seen the first time he woke up standing there. Even though the old man's expression was solemn, his eyes were filled with concern.

Different from the first time he woke up, this time Zhao Hai recognized the old men. He was the Buda family's old butler, Green Buda. Green originally wasn't named Buda, but he had been given the name by Zhao Hai's grandfather, and had always loyally followed the Buda family, and was the most trusted person in the household.

But previously Adam's relationship with Green wasn't particularly good, Adam was a hedonistic son, while Green was a serious person, always looking after him and telling him this was forbidden, or he couldn't do that, and so Adam rather loathed Green. But because Green was too senior, let alone him, even his father wouldn't dare be rude to Green, and so he could only endure.

After being reborn, Zhao Hai naturally wouldn't be as retarded as Adam was before. Having read countless transmigration novels, and with the mind of an adult, having always led an extremely bumpy life, Zhao Hao would naturally be more sensible than the spoiled Adam. Of course he also knew Green's importance to him. With such an old butler, he could be completely at ease in leaving everything to him.

Moreover, he could figure out from Adam's memories that this old butler might be even stronger than his father. In this world, strength represented hope for survival.

A long time of living as a nerd, a long time of imagination, as well as Adam's memories, made Zhao Hai quite accepting of transmigration. He was equally somewhat expectant, this was really just a change in scenery. Only two things made him unhappy, one was that there were no computers here, so he couldn't go online. Keeping a nerd from the web was even more painful than death. The second was that he had tasted the Water of Nothingness, and wouldn't be able to train battle qi or magic in the future, shattering Zhao Hai's dreams of ruling the world.

Zhao Hai didn't discover that he had actually already assimilated Adam's memories. The reason he wasn't flustered was because he had always been familiar with living in the Ark continent. Looking at the two things he was unhappy about, one of the two was related to Zhao Hai from Earth, and the other was related to life in the Ark continent.

But Zhao Hai also clearly understood that, even if those things were unpleasant, he was here now and had nothing better to say, since he had come, he'd be comfortable, hereafter he was Adam Buda.

Thinking of this, Zhao Hai couldn't help heaving a long sigh, as if something in his heart had come loose. It was really no wonder he could accept Adam's identity so easily, because he had no family in his last life, because he stayed at home too much he didn't have any friends either, one might say he had no concerns for Earth. Being here now was just a change of scenery, nothing extraordinary, and there were also people who cared for him by his side, there wasn't anything bad.