Chapter 4 - Spatial Farm

Chapter 4 – Spatial Farm

“Spatial Farm program initiating, connecting to network, network connection successful, operating normally, discovering host, inspecting host conditions, host condition normal, binding to host, your present level is one, system reward five hundred gold, six bags of hay seeds, each bag can plant one field, you have currently cleared one piece of land, area ten fields, level zero, you can purchase required seeds in the shop, harvest can be changed for gold in the shop, due to network malfunction, you can freely enter the farm, you can only connect to the server, unable to connect to friends, please excuse the trouble.”

Zhao Hai stood there stupidly. He felt like he was dreaming, everything seemed unreal.

But he really heard that voice just now. If it was on Earth, Zhao Hai wouldn’t believe it, at most he’d think it was a prank. But this place was different, and if he could accept transmigration, what couldn’t he believe?

Zhao Hai at once said in his mind: “Enter farm.”

Just as he finished, there was a flash before his eyes. When he saw again, he was no longer in his castle, but in a wide open space. This space was very large, roughly two thirds of a hectare, all the land cleared, with brand new shovels stuck in the ground at the edge. Next to the land was a small spring, next to which was a bucket. There was a small thatched hut, on the left of which was a thatched dog house. Under the window of the thatched hut were two bottles, one marked ‘insecticide’, and the other marked ‘herbicide’. Next to the two bottles was also a basket, on which was written ‘collection’. On the right side of the hut there was an even smaller thatched hut, on which was written ‘barn’. Besides these, there was only a thick fog all around, with nothing visible. All he could see clearly was this thatched hut and that open space.

Zhao Hai was only too familiar with this, besides the lack of a background, this place was the game he was most familiar with, Farm Game!

Different from other nerds, Zhao Hai most liked reading books, reading novels, writing novels. Even though he only made some small change, it was still something he never tired of, and he never got into playing games.

Later on, some friends introduced Zhao Hai to try playing Farm Game. This game didn’t require you to invest too much time, and playing it was very simple. Consequently Zhao Hai also always kept playing, and by now his farm was already level twenty seven. Even though it wasn’t too high, he had still cleared his land, and was just in the middle of playing with pastures.

And what everyone who started playing knew was that the system would freely give you a scene, as well as a thatched hut, and the scene in Zhao Hai was looking at right now was exactly the same as that one. The difference was that Zhao Hai had seen it through his computer then, but now he was looking at it from inside the space.

Zhao Hai stared blankly at all this, he really didn’t know what to think. He couldn’t help squatting, scraping at the soil on the ground.

But when he grabbed the soul, a voice suddenly echoed in his head: “Spatial soil, level one, already plowed, can be used to plant crops, raising time to maturity, tenfold, can be brought out to use outside of the space, can improve soil outside of the space.”

Zhao Hai stared blankly, then grew happy. He still knew too little about this space, now with the chance, he ran over to the spring and used his hand to touch the spring water, and sure enough, there was a prompt: “Spatial spring water, level one, can be drunk, has an improving effect on the human body, can be used for irrigation, raising crop maturity time, tenfold, can be brought out of the space and used, can improve soil outside of the space.”

Zhao Hai was already dizzy from this sudden good fortune. He stretched one hand into the spring water, with dull eyes and laughing and giggling, he even forgot to pull out his hand.