Chapter 7 - Loving You Hurts...

SAME DAY - (Sat, 15 February 2020)

Kiara's POV

I don't know if it's because I'm nervous to not only see Gio but possibly Steph because this ride to the hospital happens to be one long damn drive or maybe it's because I've been stuck in my thoughts since we left the apartment, going over every possible outcome if I do run into Steph at the hospital. I just hope that whatever his reaction is that it doesn't make matters worse for us or him and his health because Zee told me about the headaches he got before, not sure if he still gets it or not but I hope not because this stress cannot be good for him and his recovery. I was brought out of my thoughts when the car stopped infront of the hospital entrance.

Zee, Mel and I got out of the car and headed inside and headed straight to the ER department, where we will speak to Dr Jacobs as he knows me and hopefully will allow us to see them

Zee, Mel and I got out of the car and headed inside and headed straight to the ER department, where we will speak to Dr Jacobs as he knows me and hopefully will allow us to see them. When we got to the ER waiting room we went to the receptionist and asked her if she could call Dr Jacobs, which she did and minutes later he appeared through an office door of some kind in the corner of the room.

"Mrs Romano, what can I do for you at this hour?" Dr Jacobs asks before his even infront of us.

"Hi doctor, I was just wondering if we could please see Dimitri and Gio, we just heard about them an hour ago and would really appreciate a visit" I say to the doc with a sweet smile, hopefully he won't turn us down.

"Does Mr Romano know that you are here because he gave specific instructions to the staff and myself that no-one is to go into their rooms without his permission, infact no-one is allowed on this floor" Dr Jacobs says folding his arms and raising his eyebrow at me like I'm hidding some secret.

"Look as you probably know, just as everyone else does that Steph and I are keeping our distance from each other because of this whole thing with that guy and his trying to keep us safe but Gio is my brother and so is Dimitri and I'm not looking for any trouble or want anyone at the end of Stephano's wrath but all I'm asking is to see both of them and I promise we will be gone in an hour tops and Steph never has to know that we were even here, please Dr Jacobs?" I ask with pleading eyes.

"She isn't suppose to be here but we can do as we please, so if you're not willing to let her through then atleast tell us where we can find their rooms and we will just go see them and leave" Zee says in an annoyed voice causing me to give her a glare.

"It's okay Mrs Romano can see them but I'll take you all to Dimitri's room first because I have to go and do my hourly check on Giovanni first and then I'll come and get you all and take you to his room" Dr Jacobs says and I smile at him.

"Thank you doctor and if Steph comes could you please warn us and we'll sneak out please doctor he can't know, he'll be very upset and I don't want to add to his stress" I say trying to hint that he needs to keep this between us.