Chapter 26

The next few weeks of mornings was filled with me rushing to the bathroom to be sick, and Niall coming in behind me to help me. This was one of the downsides of being pregnant, although i kept hanving cravings for nandos, which was helpful as Niall loved Nandos and he had a reason to go and get us some.

"Babe?"Niall asked me.

"Yes?" i whispered.

"I'm coming with you for the scan" he said.

"No, its fine i can go by myself" i said.

"I think... the boys want to come.." he said.

"Bu.." i began, but then started being interrupted by Niall.

"It would mean a lot to them i mean they're gonna be uncles to that child" he winked.

"Fine, okay"  i said giving up on Niall

"Thank you! it means a lot" he said kissing my cheek and running to tell them. 

I brushed my teeth and pulled myself out of the bathroom to put some clothes on.

The scan was pretty soon, it was in about 2 hours.

"We're going" Niall called to me as i walked out of the bedroom.

"This early? and where are the others?" i asked.

"They're in the car, they're really excited! and yes this early because we don't wanna be late" he said pulling me along to the car, i sat in the back between Niall and Liam, with Zayn and Harry sat opposite us, Louis was in the front driving.

"why are we going this early?" i asked once again hoping for a better answer.

"We need to get you there" Liam said.

"This is the first scan so it's really important for us to have you there on time" Zayn said.

"Mhmph"  i said crossing my arms and looking out of the window.

I was nervous, no doubt about that. I would say i was hiding it pretty well, i mean though.. what if something was wrong with the baby or something like that? i couldn't cope with that, not after all i've been through. Not to mention that i would have to quit my job for this, and i had only just started.

"We're there" Louis said cheerily getting out of the car and opening the door for me.

Niall took my hand as he lead me into the building , the lads following behind happily.

"Let's go Harold" Louis said ruffling his curls.

"Boobear stop it!" Harry laughed pretending to hit Louis.

They then started having a fake fight.

"Listen!" i shouted. "If you two don't stop then you're not coming in with me" i said.

"It was Hazza" Louis shouted playfully.

"Louis..." i said walking up to him. "I don't care whether it was you, or if it was Harold..." i said moving to Harry.  "Just get inside, now" i said as they walked in and i followed. Gosh sometimes they were like a pair of children.

We sat down for a while,  i was twiddling my fingers.

The nurse came over to us and let us know it was okay to go in now.

"Are all of you coming in?" the nurse asked.

"Um.. yeah?" Niall said.

"Mhm okay" she said giving us a weird look and smiling.

We were taken to the room and i was made to pull my shirt up, i looked down to my belly and knew that there was a baby growing inside of me. That thought was just amazing.

I felt jelly on my stomach so i sat back, the coldness of the jel was quite soothing. I looked up to the screen to see something appearing, it was so tiny...

"And thats your baby" the nurse smiled.

"Wow" i said looking to Niall.

"Thats our baby, thats actually our baby" Niall said with a few tears down his cheeks. The other boys were staring at the screen and tearing up a little. Harry was staring at me and back to the screen, his eyebrows scrunched up. I turned back to the screen, that was actually inside of me... soon that would be mine and Niall's little son or daughter. A sudden thought came to mind , i pulled Niall close.

"Niall i wanna get married as soon as possible" i said.

"Wha.." he began

"I need for this baby to have a stable home, i need this Niall" i said.

"Okay if thats what you want i can sort something out for us" he smiled.

"Thank you Niall" i said kissing him.

All of a sudden i heard a door bang, i looked up to see Harry had gone. What the hell was wrong with him?

Harry's pov

i can't just sit in there and watch that, i loved her.. i loved her so much. The baby thing was enough, but changing the date of the wedding to an earlier one. i thought i had a chance, in fact i do have a chance.. but.. its never gonna happen.. i know she loves me too, i can see it. But thats Niall's child and.. she's getting married to Niall. Why can't i accept that? I need to accept that. or maybe it's the fact that knowing i can get her where i want her. Harry stop thinking like this, you need to leave her alone, shes your best friend. But there is part of me telling me she wants something more too, maybe i'll just give it another go...

i was interrupted by Louis walking through as i was stood in reception.

"what the hell?" he said.

"I..." i began.

"You like Chelsey don't you?" he said.

"No, i don't! she's my best friend" i said.

"Listen i can see it in your eyes, you've never looked like that before" he said.

"Maybe i do.. but i can't change the fact shes with Niall and not with me" i said sitting down and putting my head in my hands. Life is so complicated.

"You can tell her" he said.

"I have done" i said to him,

"Tell her again, that you really mean it" Louis said

"I Can't because i promised her we would just be friends, i can't break that" i said.

"Okay.. if you say so but you're gonna have to tell her again at some point, i can see you're keeping it all bottled up.. and i know you... you can't keep it bottled up for long" he said patting my back.

"come on" he said as he began walking.

"Harry, come on" he said pulling me up by my hand.

"Where are we going?" i asked.

"Back to the room to see the baby" he said.

"lou..." i began.

"Harry shut up, you're coming" he said pulling me back into the room.

Normal pov

Harry and Louis came back into the room. I wonder what was wrong? why did Harry storm out? i mean i know he had feelings for me, but he doesn't have them anymore.. does he?