Chapter 20.

We laid underneath the stars for a little while, in silence just gazing up at the sky our fingers intertwined with each other. He pulled me into his chest and began to play with my hair.

"You really are the perfect girl for me ya know" he whispered.

I sat up and looked into his sparkling blue eyes.

"And you really are the perfect boy.. i mean.. you did all of this.. for me?"i asked.  

"You deserve it" he smiled.

"I don't Niall, i really don't deserve a guy like you" I said staring into his eyes.

"Awh come here" he said pulling me back into his chest. "You do" he said. "You deserve everything you wish for" he added kissing my forehead.

"i love you" i said to him gazing into his eyes, resting my hand on the back of his neck and playing with his now ruffled hair.

"I love you too Mrs Horan" he smiled pulling me in for a kiss.

I woke up on the sofa in Niall's arms. I guess we got in and was too tired to walk to the bedroom. I was in my underwear and Niall was in his boxers. That dress was a little too uncomfortable to sleep in. I rolled over gently, so i was facing Niall. I watched him as he breathed deeply. He looked beautiful when he was asleep. I moved my hand gently and placed it on his forehead, stroking it lightly. I felt so lucky to have Niall, he actually was the perfect guy that i had been waiting for all along. I felt his eyes flicker open to reveal them glistening blue eyes which were staring right into mine. 

"Morning babe" he said as he stretched out his arms and put them back around me again.

"I'm so tired" i said yawning. "I must look horrendus" i said as i realized my make up from last night was still on.

I got up to get a wipe to remove it with. I stood in front of the mirror and wiped it off. I felt two arms wrap around me and Niall's face snuggled into my neck.

"Lets get some food" i said as i walked to the kitchen and saw the freshly packed shelves from mine and Niall's shopping.  I picked out  some cereal and poured some into a bowl.

"Would you like the same?" i asked Niall who was looking around the kitchen. 

"Yes please" he smiled walking back over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist once more.

"Do you two have to do that wherever you go" Zayn said with a laugh as he walked into the room.

"I can't help it if i'm in love" he chuckled kissing my neck.

"Ewwww get a room" Zayn said chuckling.

"Hm yeah okay" he said dragging my arm to the bedroom jokingly and then pulling me back laughing.

I made some tea and brought in the cereal and tea to Niall who was sat on the sofa. 

"Thank you love" he said as he took them from me and placed his mug onto the table.

we began to eat whilst we watched televison, the other boys walked in and sat with us.

"What do you feel like doing today?" Niall asked me.

"I'm not bothered, as long as i'm with you" i smiled.

"Well how about i go to the shops, and buy some wedding magazines?..." he said.

"Omg really? we're really starting to plan this?" i squealed.

"Yeah, there is a lot to do" he smiled.