chapter 16.

I woke up on the sofa, the boys must have come home late. I was laid on Harry's shoulder, he must have fallen asleep too. My head was on his thigh. I looked up, i could see his chest moving up and down with every breath, his curls moved slightly as he breathed making me giggle a little. I heard a deep sigh and suddenly his chest stopped moving for a second, i looked up to see him staring down at me. "Morning?" he said yawning. "Hey sleepy head" i said laughing. He closed his eyes for a minute before opening them again. "I look horrible, sorry for this sight first thing in the morning" i said closing my eyes and rolling further into his lap. "I still think you're beautiful" he said pulling me so he was looking me in the eyes. "Thank you Harold" i giggled burying my face into his knees and groaning as the light was shining through the curtains.i thought of Niall who was in his room by himself, i sighed a little and began to get up. "I'm off to check on Niall, and get a shower" i said getting up, Harry pulled my hand. "Can you not stay with me for a bit?" he asked. "I will come back if Niall is still asleep" i smiled before slowly opening the door, to see Niall asleep. I smiled and went to the shower. After i came out i saw Niall was still asleep so i went back to the couch and laid back down on Harry. He began to fiddle with my hair as he let out a loud sigh. "I l..." he began before turning to see Niall coming out of his bedroom. "Morning Nialler" he smiled. "Hi babe" i said as i got up from Harry's legs and gave Niall a kiss. "I fell asleep last night" i said to him, he looked to Harry and back at me. "I know, we saw" he said giving me another kiss. I could feel Harry's gaze turn away. "Listen, can i talk to you?" Niall asked. "Yeah sure" i said holding out my hand for him to take it but him walking away. I looked to Harry questionably. It hurt my feelings, a lot. What was going on?  He shut the door tightly behind him. "Do you want to marry me?" he said looking to my ring. "Niall of course i do i love you" i said. "You don't act like it" he said. "What do you mean?" i said beginning to feel angry, "You're always flirting with Harry" he said turning away. "our friendship is like that, you knew it and besides we haven't even been doing that for ages. I stopped ages ago, for you" i began to shout. "Well it looks like you're still doing it to me" he said. "I'm not" i shouted. "You should go with Harry" he told me. "Why would i do that? i love you" i said. "well i don't love you" he shouted in anger. i fell back and onto the bed. I felt tears fall out of my eyes. "I don't wanna marry you anyway" i said throwing my ring back into his face. "Never speak to me again" i shouted, crying some more. "I'm fine with that" he said shouting and slamming the door before storming out. I curled up crying on my bed. How did he not love me? He told me he did, why did he ask me to marry him? i loved him with all my heart. I got up and wiped away my tears, i walked over to the drink in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of beer, some was already gone.. i guess Niall must have taken that. I began to swig it down bit by bit, i got to another one and did the same. I saw Zayn walking in the corridor. I walked over to him and pulled him into the wall, i leaned in and nearly placed my lips onto his. "What are you doing Chels?" he said."I'm sorry" i said. "Are.. you drunk?" he asked. "No" i replied turning away. "Whats wrong?" he asked me. "Why are you getting drunk this early in the morning?" he asked before looking down to my finger to see the ring missing. "Oh.." he said hugging me. "I'm sure it will be fine... but hey don't drink." he said taking the bottles from my hand. "Thanks" i said before turning to my room, i opened it to see Louis sat on the bed. "What... what are you..?" Louis cut me off. "I heard your arguement and i came to see if you were okay" he smiled. "I'm fine" i said sitting down next to him. i saw a beer that was on the side and picked it up, i needed to block it out. I began to drink it. I picked up another and offered it to Louis, he took it and began to drink it down. "How is this helping?" he asked. "It just is" i said offering him another. He took it once more but placed it down. "You're not okay" he said. "I'm just trying to move on" i said looking him in the eyes, they seemed so beautiful to me now. The drink took over me as i plunged myself forwards and planted a kiss onto Louis' lips. Now i was single it didn't really matter any more. He looked back for a minute and into my eyes. I nodded and he moved back in as he began to kiss me. "Niall will hate me... " he said stopping me and picking up the beer i had offered him. He began to drink it down in one go. I offered him another as i opened one for myself, i had to get rid of everything bad from my mind. We began to down all the drink we had and i'm sure we were both pretty drunk. I looked at him, he had lust in his eyes. I leaned in once more and began to kiss him passionately. He kissed me back, everything in his mind he must have forgotten, same as me. I laid down on the bed as he leaned over me and kissed me more. My hands moved up to his hair and i ran my fingers through it and pulled his head closer to mine. His hands began to run down my sides and up my shirt a little, i smiled as i lifted his top over his head. He began to kiss me some more as he sat down on top of me. I leaned upwards to help with the kiss. I felt down his stomach and to his belt buckle on his trousers, i undid it. He stopped my hands. "I can't, Niall would actually kill me if we did this..." he said as he looked up to me and planted another kiss on my lips. "another time though, if we're both this drunk and you're still definitly single" he said with a wink before he began kissing me again. What was up, he would kiss me but not that? Oh dear i suppose it would be worse, i was enjoying this moment. I backed from the kiss as i felt tired, i yawned and so did Louis. "I'm so tired" i said stretching my arms out. "Me too" he said sleepily before moving the bottom half of his body onto the bed next to me and his head on my chest...