chapter 32. (part 2)

We made our way to the reception area, when i arrived inside it looked beautiful. It was so perfect. The place was covered in little fairy lights, the tables were decorated perfectly with roses laid on them. I looked towards the table at the top of the room, where me and the boys would be sitting, i smiled.

"So you gonna give me a speech then?" i winked.

"Hell yeah" he said. "But you're doing one too" he winked back.

"Fine, i don't mind expressing my love for you in front of everyone" i said sacrcastlically.

"But you're going first" i said.

"Bu.." he began.

"You're meant to it's tradtition" i giggled.

"I hate you" he said.

"and i love you too" i giggled before he leaned in for a kiss..

Everyone started piling in and sitting down where their name cards were. The food was served and everyone seemed happy. There was different choices of food, and deserts and i was surprised Niall had done all of this in such a short space of time.

I saw a table in the corner of the room it had the cake on it surrounded by cupcakes on a cupcake tier.

"I forgot about the cake" i said.

"Lets go do it then" he said taking my hand and standing up. We headed towards the cake whilst Louis tapped on the glass for everyone's attention. They turned to look at him.

"Not at me!!! over there" he laughed pointing to me and Niall.

I picked up the knife in my hands, and he placed his hands on top of mine, standing behind me. I glared back up into his eyes that were glaring back down at me, he smiled as he pushed his hands down and it cut the cake. 

Everyone began to cheer as me and Niall leaned in for  a kiss.

I looked around the room to see Liam chatting to Danielle and Eleanor sat there. I Walked over to Eleanor.

"El, i would like to introduce you to someone" i said holding out my hand as she grabbed it and cluelessly followed me. I  knew her And Louis would make a good match and they would get on striaght away, so i followed my insitict.

"Louis.." i said tapping him on the shoulder.

He turned around.

"Hi Chels" he said cheerily and turned to see Eleanor.

"Oh.. um.. hi.." he said looking down. He fancied her.

"Hi i'm Eleanor, but you can call me El" she said holding out her hand, he took it and shook it gently.

"I'm Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson" he said laughing. 

Eleanor giggled, as he stared at her. I waved my hand in front of his face and when he realised what he had been doing he blushed a little. 

"Right i'm gonna go do something now... so... i'll leave you two to it" i smiled.

"Thanks" Louis smiled.

I hadn't done with my match making just yet, i knew Zayn was looking for a girl.. i had met someone the other week actually.. at work.. someone who would be really good for Zayn...

She was called Perrie, she had blonde hair.. not Zayn's usual type but they would get along really well.. I May as well go for it. I went to find her, she was sat with some other people from work.