chapter 3.

the boys went to get alcohol, they said we should celebrate me being here, when they arrived back, they started drinking and handed me one. "thanks" i said and started chugging it down. I looked over at Louis, and Harry who seemed to be whispering something. i shot them a confused look and they grinned at me cheekily. I looked back to Niall and back to them, indicating for Niall to look over. "What are you two planning?" Niall said confusedly. "Oh, nothing" Louis replied. "We're just.. ya know... thinking what we can do to welcome Chelsey into the group" Harry grinned.  "And what might that be?" Zayn asked. "Truth or dareeee!!" Harry and Louis both screamed together. "You don't have to if you don't want to Chelsey" Niall told me. "It'll be fine, i'm quite the dare devil" i chuckled before grabbing his hand and pulling him to the floor where all the other boys were sitting. They all chuckled at the fact i had just literally pulled him off of the sofa so he fell onto the floor. "I'll get you for that" he whispered evilly. I laughed and started concentrating on the boys. "Right, seeing as it's Chelsey's first time, we'll let her go last" Louis said. "Harold,it's time for your dare" Louis exclaimed. "What already?!?" Harry said sounding shocked. "Right, Harold, truth or dare?" Zayn said. "I'll have a truth" "Okay Harry, is it true you can get with any girl that you want?" Zayn asked, with  a wink. "Yeah of course it is" Harry replied. "Prove it" Louis blurted out. "How on earth am i supposed to prove it when the only girl here is ..oh wait" Harry said. "You can prove it can't you then" Louis said. "Yeah but..." Harry was cut off my Zayn. "prove it then". I looked around the room and to Harry, we had only just met.. was he gonna do what they wanted. I was disturbed by Niall whispering into my ear. "You don't have to y..." "Blondie, you can't whisper here" Louis shouted playfully. "Ohhhh deaaar" Niall chuckled. "So are you gonna prove it or are you too chicken?" Louis whispered into his ear. "Okay fine, i'll do it" Harry said standing up and walking over to you. "You don't have to Chelsey" Liam said. "It's fine, i'm up for a dare" i said telling him it was fine. I stood up to join Harry and we both sat down on the sofa. "So how are you gonna get with her than Harry?" Louis chuckled a little. "By doing this" Harry said whilst looking into your eyes. "You're beautiful Chelsey" he said whilst moving a piece of hair out of your face. I giggled a little, and stared back into his eyes. I let my hands move to his hair and began to twist his curls around my finger.. He smiled and leaned in closer until his lips pressed against mine. I Kissed him back, as that was part of the dare. He smiled a little against my lips and we pulled away. We stared at each other for a second before he leaned in again and kissed my lips once more. We stared back around at everyone's faces, Louis and Zayn were chuckling, and Liam and Niall were sat there in silence. "right now thats done with..." i said sitting back down next to Niall. Harry gave me a wink and sat back down with Louis. All the boys had their dares, and it was my turn. "truth or dare?" Harry said. "I'll go for a dare" i said smirking. "And i'll choose the dare" Zayn said. Oh gosh, i knew that Zayn must be in on something with Louis and Harry now... he was gonna make me do something really bad. "I dare you to.. kiss Niall" ... "what? are you gonna make me kiss everyone?"  i said sarcastically. "ooh hadn't thought about that" Louis said evilly. "You have to do it" Harry said. "fine" i said. I moved towards Niall, of course i wanted to kiss him, but i couldn't let that show. I Placed my hands on the back of his head and moved in closer, i pulled him in closer and kissed him gently. I pulled away for a second before Niall moved back in and kissed me more. I kissed him back, running my hands through his hair, his mouth tasting of the alcohol we had just drank. he pulled away slowly and we turned to the boys. "Happy now?" i said smiling. "Yeahhh boii" Louis shouted. I wonder if they're always like this or if it's just the drink. I wasn't drinking too much, but lets just say i was a little tipsy. "lets finish up now boys" Niall said. "I need to go i think" i said standing up. "I'll walk you back" Niall said standing up too. "Bye boyss" i shouted. They replied with a "Bye Chelsey" as i walked out of the door Niall shut it behind him and walked me down the corridor. "it's been fun Chelsey" he said smiling, i pulled him in for a hug. "Yeah, lets do it again some time yeah?" i told him. "Yeah that would be nice" he said grinning, i gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for walking me back Nialler, can i call you that by the way?" i giggled. "Yeah you can  babe" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "bye then" he said walking back to his apartment. I watched him as he closed the door behind him flashing one last smile.

I arrived into the flat, my sister still wasn't home. I switched on my phone. 10 missed calls from mum, 20 from Tom and 10 messages from Tom. Oh gosh, i deleted the messages without reading them, and ignored the voice call. I couldn't be doing with it right now, i have had so much fun and don't want to spoil this now. I got to bed and fell asleep.