Chapter 29.

I  awoke to the smell of cooking, i wandered into the kitchen.

"Good morning" a cheery Niall said.

"Morning" i said yawning and sitting down on the sofa.

"I was cooking you some stu..." he began

All of a sudden i had the urge to be sick, i ran to the bathroom and let it all out. I felt someones hand on my hair holding it  back, i expected it to be Niall.

"Are you alright?" i heard Harry's voice.

"I'm fine" i said before throwing up once more collapsing down the side of the toilet.

"Its just... morning sickness.." i said.

"Okay, but are you sure you're okay" he said.

"Yeah, i think so" i said, he nodded and began to walk out.

"Harry?" i called.

"Yeah" he said.

"Thank you" i smiled.

"My pleasure" he chuckled.

I wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth about 5 times. I walked out to food on the table, it was like a full breakfast. It smelt good but kinda made me feel a little sick.

I sat down at the table and stared at my food whilst everyone else was eating.

"Whats up??" Niall asked.

"I still feel kinda sick" i said.

"You don't have to e..." he began and just then i had to run to the bathroom to be sick again.

I soon felt someones hands holding my hair up once more.

"Thanks" i muttered.

"Its okay" Harry's voice said, i was expecting it to be Niall but once again it was Harry. When i was done he stayed with me.

"Are you sure you're okay though? is morning sickness meant to get this bad?" he asked.

"I think it can" i said.

"Just as long as you're alright, i can't have the one i love feeling sick now can i?" he mumbled.

"What?" i asked not really hearing what he just said.

"Oh nothing, just that i don't want you to feel sick" he said.

"Oh, i can't help that though, not now" i giggled.

I got up to brush my teeth.

"listen i'm gonna go eat, are you coming back out?" he asked.

"Um yeah sure" i mumbled 

I brushed my teeth and a few minutes later walked back out, i had my hair up in a bun now, and i had decided to change into  joggers and a vest top. I laid down on the sofa and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes a few minutes later to see Niall and Harry alone in the kitchen, they were walking over to the living room table which was at the corner, i closed my eyes again so i could listen to what they were saying.

"what is it Harry?" Niall said.

"What do you mean?" Harry said.

"You with Chelsey, whenever she needs help or something you're always there, and it should be me Haz..." Niall said trailing off.

"You're not the only one who loves her..." Harry said.

"I know that we all love her.." Niall said.

"But thats not it..." Harry said.

"What, you act like you love her really.. i know you do.. you can see it in your eyes when she is around.. but Harry... i love you bro you know that..." Niall said.

"I know, i have to leave it.. but Niall what if i can't?" Harry said.

"I know you're best friends and you'll always have that friendly/flirty relationship with her, i understand that.. it's always been like that.. maybe thats just all it is?" Niall said.

"We'll see" Harry mumbled under his breath.

I groaned a little and turned over on the couch, making a mistake and falling off.

"Are you okay?" Harry said running over, but then looking to Niall and stepping back.

"I'm fine thanks Harry" i giggled.

"Are you feeling better?" Niall asked.

"Yeah much better, aside from the fact i just fell of the couch ya know" i said laughing a little.

Niall and Harry took  my hands and pulled me up so i fell into them and pulled them into a tight hug.

"I love you both, you know that don't you" i said sleepily.

"Yes we know" Niall said.

"I think you're tired" Harry said as he watched me place my head on Niall's chest and close my eyes.

"Lets take you to bed" Niall said, Niall picked my shoulders up and Harry got my legs as they carried me to the bed.

"Bu.." i began

"Sleep" Niall said as he kissed my forehead.

I closed my eyes and straight away went to sleep