chapter 19.

"Babe?" Niall said stroking my  hair.

I looked up to him flickering my eyes open. I was almost asleep, but i needed to do something.

"Do you wanna go out?" he asked me.

"Yeah i'd love that" i said getting up.

He picked up his jacket and wallet and put it into his pocket. 

"Lets go babe" he said closing the door behind him.

"Where are we going?" i asked him. 

"Well we need some food and other things so the supermarket" he smiled.

"Anything to finally get out of the house, i have stayed in for so long now it's unreal" i said with a little giggle.

"But it's been with me..." he said with a wink.

"I know, and i have enjoyed it, but i just enjoy being outside" i smiled.

"Hmm okay" he said with a smile, he took my hand into his as we walked a 15 minute walk to the supermarket.

He pulled out a shopping trolley and i hopped onto the end of it whilst he drove around for a few minutes. He stopped the trolley and leaned over, i also leaned forwards and he gave me a quick kiss before i jumped off before i got told off for using the trolley inappropriately.

I stood next to him and began pushing the trolley with him. He put his arm around me as we went around picking things up from the shelves. In the end we ended up with a lot of food in the basket. I looked at Niall, shook my head and laughed. 

"What?" he asked with a smirk.

"You and your food" i said beginning to laugh.

"You know i love my food" he said with a wink. "You know what else i love?" he said moving closer.

"No i don't" i said smirking back.

"You" he said putting his hand on my back and pushing me backwards, so my back was arched.

"Ahh Niall" i squealed as he leaned in and kissed me whilst i was in that position, he laughed whilst pulling me up.

People in the supermarket began to give us weird looks as they walked past us in the aisle. I laughed and pulled Niall back towards the trolley.

"You're so silly Horan" i giggled.

"Thats why you love me" he grinned. 

"Suppose it is" i said before pushing the trolley further down the aisle and picking some drinks from the shelf.

"Are we done?" Niall asked.

"Yes i think so" i said pushing the trolley to a check out.

"Hang on, can you be putting the things onto the checkout, i need to go and get something" he said whilst running down the aisle.

I went to a self service checkout, i began scanning the things, i was nearly done and Niall returned.

"Thanks love" he said kissing my cheek. "i can do the rest"  he said scanning some extra things.

"Thanks Niall" i smiled.

After he had done he put his credit card into the machine and paid. I grabbed some bags of shopping as we headed back to the apartment...

We arrived back and we got to the door, the boys were in so it was already open. I pushed my back against the door and it burst open. I almost fell over but caught my balance.