Chapter 23.

We arrived home, and we were still kinda soaked. Surprisngly all the boys were still on the couch.

"Where the bloody hell have you guys been?" Louis said inspecting us and noticing we were drenched.

"Um.."  began.

"An adventure" Niall smiled to me before looking back at the boys.

"What adventure?" Zayn asked 

"And why weren't we invited" Liam asked with a smirk on his face.

I looked to Niall and nodded meaning he could tell them.

"Okay, we did this bucket list thing, it didn't take too long to be honest... most of them weren't that much daring things.. but we needed things that were fun to do" Niall started.

"So..." Harry asked looking interested.

"The first thing that we did was, we wrote down a message about how we felt about he other and read it to one another before putting it in a bottle and throwing it out to sea... and another thing was that.. we had to stay up all night.. which we did last night.." Niall said looking back and fourth from the boys.

"Yeah we know that" Louis said chuckling.

"Um.. okay right" Niall said kinda blushing. "The third thing we did, which we did tonight was skinny dipping" he said.

"You two actually did that?" Zayn asked laughing a little.

"Yeah?" Niall asked questionably.

"Come on by now, you should know that we're both daring enough.. and we have seen each other naked plenty of times before" i said with a smirk on my face, knowing i had put them in their place.

"Oh damn, how i wish i was there" Harry said giving me a wink.

"What?" i asked feeling kind of shocked but giggling at the same time.

"What did you just say Harry?" Niall asked him.

"Um... oh how.. i wish i was there... to... to... do some skinny dipping with you.." Harry stuttered and looked at me and smirked. He was such a flirt.

"Oh and it was nothing about seeing my girlfriend naked then?" Niall asked.

"No no no, i would never say such a thing" Harry said backing away from Niall a little.

"Hm okay" Niall said and wrapping his arm around me.

"I think i'm gonna go to bed Nialler" i said kissing his cheek.

"I'll be in, in a while" Niall said.

"Okay" i said walking to my room and putting on my pyjamas.

I crawled into my bed and collapsed in my sleeping position. 

I was almost asleep when i felt a pair of arms around me, they didn't feel like Niall's but they must be.

I snuggled up more, and had a suspicion so i turned around and funnily enough there was no blonde hair there i saw a mop of curls. I turned around and out of Harry's reach.

"What are you doing?" i said in a whisper so nobody could hear.

"Saying goodnight" he smirked.

"Harry.." I Said turning back to face him. "what if Niall came in right now and saw us like this together?" i asked him.

"They think i'm at the toilet" he chuckled.

"Well don't you think they would wonder why you're taking so long?" i asked.

"You're right" he said wrapping his arms around me and giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight babe" he said as he let go of me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight Harold" i said as i let go of his hand and collapsed my face into the pillow.

I was laid there for a while before i heard Niall come in.

"Are you asleep babe?" he asked in his smooth accent.

"Yes, i'm asleep with my eyes open" i giggled.

"Well i thought you might have had a magic power or something" he said with a wink as he kicked his clothes off leaving him in only his boxers as he climbed into the bed next to me.

We were in silence for a while, i was staring up at the ceiling and i felt his eyes on me.

"Chels.. do you... do you love me?" he asked me, looking into my eyes.

"what? are you being serious?" i asked.

"Yeah i suppose.." he said.

I sat up and looked out of the window shaking my head.

"How can you think that i don't Niall?" i said shaking the tears out of my eyes.

"Because... because..." he began.

"Because of what Niall?" i said turning to him.

"Harry" he said.

"What about him?" i asked.

"I thought you might like him..." he said.

"He's my best friend, we have banter together" i said.

"Well..  i know one thing... he likes you" Niall said.

"Me and him already discussed this  a few days ago" i said turning around realizing what i had just said.

"Oh... and what did you say?" he said.

"I told him that i will always love him... as my best friend.. we will always have something between us, but as best friends... and that you're the one i love.. and he understands that.. he really does.. and it's gonna be hard for him to just sit back and watch us loved up until we finds someone of his own"  i said turning back to the window and getting out of bed to watch out of it.

"I love you Niall, and only you" i said whilst still watching the moon out of the window.

"i know, i just needed to be sure that you were with the guy you wanted to be with.." he said joining me at the window and wrapping his arms around me.

"What do you mean?" i said looking up to him..

"i meant... if you wanted to be with Harry.. i wouldn't be stopping you" he smiled looking down.

"What? Niall you can't just say that! i wanna be with you, and you know that" i said hugging him tightly.

"You literally are the sweetest guy in the world Niall, and i'm glad to call you mine" i said.

"Aw you're making me blush" he chuckled. "Seriously though, if you ever wanted to be with him.. just say" he said going back to a serious face.

"No, i never want to be with him because i'm with you... we're spending the rest of our lives together and i'm just so happy i get to spend it with you" i smiled.

"Thats good then" he said leaning in for a kiss.