Chapter 33.

Two days were finally over and me and Niall were going on our honeymoon, i would miss the boys too much if we were going for 2 weeks, so me and Niall agreed it was best to shorten it down to 1 week. We would still have fun.

We had all our bags and had to leave early in the morning, i was surprised to see all the lads up and waiting for us to wave us off. Louis drove us to the airport, it was a sleepy ride. I had to stop myself from falling asleep. We finally arrived at the airport.

"I'm gonna miss you boys, so so much" i said as we pulled in for a group hug.

"We're gonna miss you like crazy, come back soon and dont forget to skype if you can.

"I won't" I said as Niall took my hand.

"Byeee" i said as we boarded the plane....

...

1 week later...

We had arrived back from our honey moon, it was so good. There was lots of sun, relaxing and  getting a tan.. it was just perfect. We stayed in this villa and we even had our own pool. It was amazing and so romantic.

"i love you for doing that" i said to Niall as he held me in his arms at the airport waiting for the boys to come and pick us up.

"did you not love me before that?" Niall said with a playful pout.

"Of course i did.. but thank you Niall" i smiled.

"Well you do know i would do anything for you" he said leaning his head towards me and pressing our noses against each other.

"You know.. i never thought i would be married this young" he said smiling.

"What happened?" i smirked.

"I found the right one and had to hold onto them" he smiled.

"Mhmm and who is this 'right one'?" i smirked.

"It's y.... Zayn i'm so sorry please don't kill me" he laughed.

"Niall!!!" i said playfully punching him in his arm.

"I was joking... its Liam.." he said.

"Really? Really?" i asked playfully my voice raising in pitch.

"Really" he said with a smirk as he moved closer to my face, his lips were almost on mine when i pulled back.

"I guess you won't be needing me then" i said as i walked off teasingly.

"Chelsey please?" he said as i walked off, i heard him run after me and saw him standing in front of me.

"You can't just tease me like that" he growled playfully in my ear.

"Can't i?" i smirked, once again beginning to walk away.

He pulled my wrist back making me drop my luggage.

"You can't" he said as he pulled my face closer and kissed me.

After he was done he whispered into my ear. "You're gonna get pay back later" his breath hitting my skin made me tingle.

"We'll see" i smirked.

"Oh no.. i know." he said.

"Really?" i changed my face to a serious face.

"Really" he said and just then the boys arrived. They ran up to us and pulled us in for a massive hug.

"We have missed you guys loads!" Liam said.

"You should have come with us it was amazing" i said.

"Um.. you two would probably be making out all the time if we did come" Zayn chuckled.

"Anyways, how are Eleanor and Perrie?" i asked to Louis and Zayn.

"I took Eleanor out a few days ago, we're getting on really well.. i think i'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend" Louis smiled.

"Thats amazing" i said.

"Me and Perrie are good, shes really nice.. i took her out for a drink the other night.. i think there is something there, but i'm meeting her again soon" he smiled.

"Wow" i smiled knowing i had done my work.

"And how is Danielle?" i asked Liam.

"She good, been missing you though" Liam said.

"Ah yeah i missed her too" i said.

"Shall we go home then?" Harry asked.

"Yeahh, lets go home" i said putting my arms around Niall and walking out from the airport.