Chapter 28.

"You know i can't thank  you enough!" Liam said walking into the kitchen with a bowl of cereal.

"It's fine, i love seeing you two together, she puts a smile on your face, and i like seeing that smile of yours" i said pulling on his cheeks and giggling.

"Hey" he said putting down his cereal and doing the same to mine.

Harry walked into the kitchen so we stopped, Liam smiled and nodded and walked to his room.

"So.." he said.

"Hey, how are you?" i asked

"I'm good" Harry replied.

"I'm good too" i said sarcastically.

"Oh sorry" he said smiling.

"Its fine" i said.

"Hm" he said pouring some cereal into his bowl and some milk.

I took his spoon and ate some from his bowl whilst he was putting the milk away.He walked back to me and did the same with mine.

"Mmmmmmhmmm" he said.

"Are you trying to start a war?" i said.

"Maybe?" he smirked.

He dug his hand into the cereal box, and threw some at me. 

"You did not just do that" i said.

"Oh i did" he chuckled.

I got the box and poured it over his head. He stood there with his mouth open. He walked to the fridge and pulled out some squirty cream.

"You wouldn't" i said.

"I would" he said edging closer.

I pulled on his curls a little before he squirted me in the face with the squirty cream. I gasped and decided to play my own game, I lifted his shitrt making him gasp a little, and traced my finger down from his chest slowly, and tracing the outline of his abs.

I smirked seeing what it did to him, he stared me in the eyes.

"You can't just play with me like that?" he groaned, as i traced my fingers lower to the top of his trousers and ran them through my fingers, snapping the material back against his skin. 

"Sorry like what?" i asked smirking to myself, he stayed there open mouthed. I used the oppourtunity to grab the can from his hands and squirt it in his hair.

"You started this" he said as he went to the fridge.

"Harold what are you doing?" i asked.

"This" he said pulling out some ketchup.

"No please Harry" i said.

"Mhmm let me think about that.. no" he said as he began to squirt me with it, it landed on my top and in my hair.

I ran to the fridge using it as a shield to see a bottle of brown sauce, i took it and squirted it at him. I made sure it was all over him, thats how i got my revenge. I began to walk away, he ran after me and pulled me making me slip onto the floor, i grabbed onto his hand pulling him with me, carefully making sure that he didn't land on my stomach.

"Hey" i said giggling.

"Hey" he replied whilst looking into my eyes.

He had some cream on his lip, i moved my hand to wipe it away. He brushed some of my hair back behind me ear.

"Bloody hell whats going on here" i heard Louis say.

"What are you doing? watch her stomach Harry" Niall said running in.