Chapter 37.

I woke up in Harry's embrace, i twitched a little. I looked up and around the room, the bright light shining through the curtains immediately hit my eyes, i groaned and fell back down into the pillow.

"Morning" Harry said as i turned my head to face him.

"Oh don't even look at me i look terrible" i said putting my face back into the pillow.

"I think you're beautiful no matter what" he smiled, i turned my head around to face him. His head was laid on the pillow next to mine and facing me.

"You're cute Haz" i smiled as i wrapped one of his curls around my finger and started playing with it.

You trying to say you fancy me?" he winked.

"Maybe.. well if i didn't have Niall...."i stopped at the thought of his name. "Then yeah" i said

"But the only way to put it right now is... that... you think i'm attractive?" he asked.

"Yeah, lets put it that way" i smiled with a little giggle.

"But i also think Liam, Zayn and Louis are attractive too" i said with a wink.

"But you think i'm more attractive?" Harry said.

"Harry... you know what i mean..." i said whilst moving further back into his hair, still twirling my fingers around in it. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh.

"You enjoying this Styles?" i said.

"Its very relaxing" he said with a chuckle.

"I need to go make up with Niall today..." i said.

"You're not the one who needs to do the making up, wait until he comes to you" Harry said.

"But i wanna see my baby" i said.

"Just wait... because... you have nothing to apologize for.. i know Niall is under stress with the baby recently but you are too, and he shouldn't have said that about you.. " Harry said.

"Mhm okay i'll wait.. but i just don't know if i could face him" i said.

"if you don't wanna speak just ignore him" he said.

"maybe, but then i'd feel tight" i said

"Hes tight" Harry said.

"Harry he is far from that.. you know before we got married he told me that if i wanted to be with you then i could... bearing in mind this is before we got married" i said.

"What? Niall said that?" he said looking a little shocked.