Where did it go wrong? Chapter 12.

We got back to our apartment and the boys had decided to watch, yet again another film. I wasn't in the mood, so i stood up in front of the televison. (as i usually do when i want to suggest something) "What about..." i stopped. "No it's a bad idea" i said moving to sit back down. "I mean i know we've had them a lot... but... a party?" i said. "I mean not just any party, we could make it... a different party?" i suggested. "You mean, we could kinda have a dress up..? kinda party?" Harry said. "Yeah i suppose" i said. "That sounds good" Louis said. "I'm off to choose my outfit" Liam said jumping up excitedly.  "Lets go and... " i began. "Invite everyone thats in our phone... apart from.. ya know" I heard that familiar sexy irish voice say. "Yes Nialler" i smiled leaning over to kiss him. We began to get changed. I didn't really have anything that was fancy dress... i did have a shirt, and a skirt.. and some knee high socks. I could wear that and be a school girl? I had nothing else... may as well. "Babe.." i said to Niall as he walked in the room. "Can i borrow a tie?" i asked. "Yeh sure" he said throwing me one. "But what are you going to be?" he asked. "Wait and see" i said winking and locking the bathroom door. I got into the shower, and when i got out i redid my make up in the bathroom. I buttoned up my blouse, leaving the top buttons undone. I pulled on my skirt and my knee high socks. I put my hair into side pig tails.. I decided i looked good enough to step out and show Niall. I saw Niall on the end of the bed. He turned to look at me. "Wow" he said examining my outfit.  "Can you do my tie?" i asked walking over to Niall. "Mhhm" he said opening his arms for me to sit on his knee. he began to do my tie. "Too tight" i said pulling it looser."I haven't finished yet" he said with a chuckle before moving his hand underneath it and loosening it up. "You are going for the naughty school girl look aren't you?" he said with a wink. "this was the only thing i have to wear... so ya know" i said playfully hitting Niall on the arm. I left him to get ready and walked out to see the other boys stood there in their costumes. I couldn't tell what a few of them were meant to be... The doorbell rang and the people kept piling in. "Gosh you have a lot of contacts" i said to the boys. "we know" they said with a chuckle. "Lets get this party started" Louis shouted turning on the music. I giggled and found Niall and started dancing with him, i had a drink in my hand so i was careful not to spill it. When i finished my drink, i accidently dropped my bottle on the floor. "Oops" i said leaning over in front of Niall to get it. "Mhmm babe" Niall said when i turned around. "I'm so glad you're mine" he said kissing my neck. "Mhmm" i managed to get out. "You're just so damn beautiful" he whispered into my ear making me shiver, his hand moved down to my bum making me gasp. I turned to face him, i wrapped my arms around him, and kissed him on the lips. "I see you don't tease me that much any more" he said staring me in the eyes. "Maybe i just want to kiss you" i said kissing him again. "Its my turn to do the teasing now" he said with an evil glint in his eyes. I stared back at him and shook my head. "I'm off to get a drink, you coming?" he asked. "Nah i'll stay here and dance" i said giggling. I found a random dude and started dancing with him, he must have been a friend of Liam's because Liam was stood with him. i took Liam's hand and started dancing with him, he looked a little sad. "Whats up?" i asked him. "Oh Nothing.." he said. i shook my head. "No i can see it, what is it??" i asked him feeling a little worried. "It's nothing really, it's just Danielle can't make it tonight and i haven't seen her in days" he said looking sad. "Oh Liam" i said hugging him. "i'm sure you'll see her soon" i smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Chelsey" he said giving me a hug. "Its okay Liam" i said with a smile before picking up some more drink from the side. I looked over to see Niall surrounded by girls, who almost looked like they were coming onto him, and there he was just going along with it. This was happening again, i loved these parties but stuff like this always happened. Why? i decided to get my own back.  I found a group of guys who were pretty hot, and decided to go and chat to them. It soon turned into a bit of flirting.... no more than what Niall was doing. Niall must have seen because he came over and pulled me away. "Sorry about that guys" i said whilst Niall pulled me into our room. He took some more of his beer and finished it before pulling another one out of the back of his jeans and he began to drink that. "What do you think you're doing?" he said. "Oh nothing more than you" i said. "What on earth are you on about?" he said. He seemed to be an angry drunk... "You! surrounded by all them girls, flirting Niall i saw" "So... i can flirt if i want to.." he said. "THEN WHY DID YOU PULL ME AWAY WHEN I WAS HAVING A PERFECTLY NORMAL CHAT WITH THEM GUYS?!" I shouted. "It's different with girls..." he shouted back. "What so you can't go and flirt too... you do it Niall... when you're drunk you're like this and then when you're not i love you to pieces..." i said. "If you feel like this then maybe we should break up" he said taking another swig of his beer and finishing that off too. "Bu.." i began. "We're done" he shouted making tears run down my face. I went back to where the party was and grabbed as much drink as i could. I Downed them all and was so drunk i was stumbling everywhere. I stumbled into Harry who also looked just as drunk as me. "Heyyyyy" i said giving him a kiss on the lips. "Wait what about Niall?" he said. "We're done" i said as i pulled him along the corridor down to his room he shut the door and i pulled off his shirt,and this time i could properly feel his abs. He groaned slightly. He sat up and began to kiss me, he unbuttoned my top as my hand went down to his jeans..