Chapter 10- Release

Wednesday August 10th, 2005 10:15am

"Bullshit!" Ginny yelled as she stared Draco down.

Harry and Hermione looked back and forth between the duo as they sat across each other on the hospital bed with worry, while Ginny tried to call Draco out. Draco however, condescendingly smirked at the red head and lowered his hands to the bed; never taking his eyes off Ginny.

Ginny leaned forward and looked at the cards he flipped over and shrunk her shoulders while letting out a frustrated groan.

"Ugh! Again?" she asked as she collected the large pile of discarded playing cards in the center of the group. "How the hell do you keep doing that?"

"You are challenging a Slytherin to a game of Bullshit. Do you really think I can't mask a lie?" he stated with a raised brow as he let out a chuckle.

"I hate that you always win!" she stated in aggravation as she sorted the stack of cards in her hand. "It's not fair." She frowned.

The group snickered at Ginny's frustration as they continued the game.

"Four three's." Harry claimed, setting four cards face down in the center.

"Bullshit." Ginny furrowed her brows and looked at her husband "I have all the fours."

"You have all the cards." Harry laughed as he pointed to the large stack in her hands.

"I quit!" Ginny threw her cards in the center and crossed her arms in a huff, as she leaned back into her chair.

Everyone let out laughs, well, everyone except for Ginny, as Hermione collected the cards and fixed them.

"Do you want to play again?" She asked with an innocent smile.

"No!" Ginny announced "Not if Malfoy keeps winning."

"Well someone is a sore loser." Draco chuckled, leaning back in his chair.

"I wouldn't be if you didn't win every game we have played. You even won at monopoly! Monopoly! A muggle game you have never even played before!"

"It's a business game." He stated as a matter of fact "It's wasn't hard to figure out."

Ginny rolled her eyes.

"And what about Candy Land? Or the Game of Life? Hmm?" she pressed on.

"I got lucky in those. Just the luck of the roll." He responded shrugging his shoulders.

"Battleship?" she continued.

"Okay," Harry interrupted with a chuckle "We can move on to Trivial Pursuit if you want, Gin?" he suggested. "Malfoy is sure to lose at that game."

"So will I!" she uncrossed her arms "That game is all about muggle facts. Only you and Mione would actually win that game."

Harry looked slightly defeated as he let out a sigh and turned to the pile of games they borrowed from the kid's play room.

"Well, we have-"

"Good morning!" Dr. Baker announced, cutting Harry off, while knocking on the open door. "How is my favorite patient doing today?" he smiled entering the room with a clipboard in hand.

"Excellent, Dr. Baker!" Hermione chirped.

"That is wonderful to hear...I have good news for you Ms. Granger."

Hermione smiled widely as she looked at the doctor.

"I get to go home today?" she asked cheerfully.