Chapter 11

GO FOLLOW @blasiangirldee AND READ HER STORIES! SHE'S THE ONE THAT MADE THE COVER FOR THIS BOOK!

Victoria

"Her name's going to be Lindsey."

Theodore stood over me and our baby Lindsey that I held in my arms. I had just had her and was still in the hospital, lying in my hospital bed. Theodore came all of the way from Florida and skipped out on his game just so he could be one of the first people to see our daughter.

"She's got Mama's middle name, right?" He asked, sitting on the edge of my bed.

I nodded my head. "Yeah. Lindsey Sincere Reed," I told him, saying her full name.

"She's beautiful," he ran his finger across her small face, that resembled much of his and mine. She was her Father's daughter, so there was no denying that. "She's extremely beautiful."

I smiled. "I know. And she's so small. Do you want to hold her?"

"I uhm...I don't want to drop her."

"I promise you won't."

I sat up a little in bed and scooted closer to him, so I could hand her to him. He held his hands out and I placed her into his arms.

"Make sure you support her head," I informed him.

He nodded his head and held her just perfect. I smiled just looking at the two people I love the most. I always thought Theodore was the best thing to happen to me, but going through my pregnancy, giving birth and finally seeing what I had been carrying around for nine months, really made me believe that she was the best thing to happen to me and I planned on loving her unconditionally. I wasn't going to treat her like how bad Mother's treat their children. I planned on treating her the best that I can, and no matter how hard it gets, I won't give up on her.

Theodore leaned down and kissed her forehead, just in time for her to open up her eyes. Her eyes were so beautiful to me. She didn't have me or Theodore's dark brown eyes, but she had Mama's greenish, hazel like eyes. I don't know how, but she got them and it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. 

"She's got eyes like Mama's," He commented.

I smiled. "I know. They're so pretty."

"They are. I can already tell she's gonna have all the guys all over her," he laughed as he grabbed a hold of her caramel colored hand. "You see how small she is? She's smaller than a loaf of bread."

I laughed. "I know, Daddy said the same thing when he held her. He's really happy for us, you know?"

He looked up at me. "I know. Everybody's really happy for us," He said, sliding his hand into mine. 

I looked down at our intertwined hands and smiled when I saw the engagement and wedding rings on both of our ring fingers. I guess we got finally got our happy ending like we wanted; being married, having our beautiful daughter Lindsey and being happy. I just hope we have the house on the hill like we've always wanted.

I rolled over on Deonte's couch and yawned. I slept over his apartment last night, just because I wanted to get out of my condo. Malaysia was working late at the club last night and Hazel and Rob were still out on their date. I really didn't want to be there alone, so I came over here to see Deonte and purposely stayed late so he'd make me stay over instead of going back home alone.

I reached out for my vibrating phone and shook my head when I saw that it was just Daddy calling for the tenth time. He was blowing up my phone yesterday and I knew it was because of that Theodore situation so I just didn't answer. And he's even been calling me all morning. I understand he's worried about me but he knows I'll eventually come to him, but I'm just not ready to do that right now.