Grove Avenue

See, I didn't even trick you guys this time! lol But I just posted the first chapter of my new story, Grove Avenue and I really need you guys to check it out. It's going to be my main story once Yours Truly is over and I think it'll have the same affect as this series. I see it's potential, so I need you guys to check it out and tell me what to think. 

Below is the description of the story:

Kill? They said nothin' 'bout killing people. All I was told was that we was robbing the old Chinese man that owned this liquor store on the end of Grove Avenue, we make a run for it when Easy and Tony got the money, then we'd meet back up at Easy's crib to split the money. I ain't sign up to kill nobody, 'cause I ain't no killer.

Josiah's a young man on the quickest path to self-destruction, and he doesn't even realize it. He's pushed away his family, he's pushed away his girlfriend, and has gotten himself involved with some of the worse yet. 

After the mugging of a local liquor store owner on Grove Avenue, Josiah's left in the dark on what to do with himself. The uneasiness and apprehension soon begin to take over Josiah, causing it to be the only thing on his mind. Will he be able to live with what he did, or will he be the next one starring down the barrel of a gun?

If you want to read it then you can go on my page and click on the book, or you can click on the External Link. 

Please & thank you!